Christian Graham

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-QjEIZ8T-c

Not too shabby. It would be nice to get some of these jucos in for spring ball.

Looks like he's not too afraid to go up and get a ball or two, even across the middle, which might be an important asset next year with a young QB. Let's hope whoever is tossing him the ball doesn't make him work too hard before catching the ball like the QB in those clips was.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
IM not totally sure to be honest with you, He was listed on Purdues roster in 2004 as a true frosh, then a RS Fresh in 2005 he was in purdue for 1/2 a year in 05 and then he was at Joliet in 06 and 07

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Ok so here is what i gather, He didnt actually join Purdue until December 2004, for reasons un known to me and started practice in spring 2005 red shirting. Then 06 and 07 at Joliet

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Ok so here is what i gather, He didnt actually join Purdue until December 2004, for reasons un known to me and started practice in spring 2005 red shirting. Then 06 and 07 at Joliet

Sounds like a grayshirt situation which would be consistent with 2 to play 2. Thanks for the info.

BugDoc

Feb 6, 2007
Corvallis, OR
Perhaps this is a dumb question, but is it normal to have fewer people at a JC football game than any high school game I have ever attended. The stands in the video were empty?

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Perhaps this is a dumb question, but is it normal to have fewer people at a JC football game than any high school game I have ever attended. The stands in the video were empty?
I've been to a couple of game at Iowa Central and overall I'd say yes there are less people or sometimes about the same. The video is deceptive because most often it's taken from the home side, meaning there very well could be a few thousand at the game but it's unlikely when these teams play states apart that many vistors will come. Iowa Central has a good team and I've always been a bit disapointed with how few of the players ISU gets and how many Iowa does.;

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Thanks 33 for bringing attention to Graham...i've been preaching about this guy for a while....he has more highlight catches in that reel in one year then our receivers have had in the last three years....Great hands, obviously his physical abilities speak for themselves.....This is what i've been saying about our WR core is going to be tight....with Hamilton, Sumrall and Graham as our three deep and then Montgomery, Jones, Franklin, and the rest after the remaining spots....our WR position is fine unless we have multiple arrests and injuries like EIU....

Seriously though, don't be surprised if you see the depth Chart as Graham and Hamilton as the starters with Sumrall and others in multiple WR sets....

Clones33, speaking of WR, i know in one of your posts from way back, you had talked with Arnaud and Franklin one night after a loss ....They seem to be pretty close, do you foresee Franklin blossoming a bit when Arnaud hits the field more or has Franklin just not lived up to the hype? Last year when we got him i was super excited, but, he's still don't have the physical attributes to play the position in the big 12, graham does...how do you see franklin for next year - factor or not???

Thanks,
K

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
He was at Purdue in 2004 for a year not using up a year of eligibility, transferred to Joliet which is JC ( 2 Years ) and will graduate from Joliet in December :wink:

Not too shabby. It would be nice to get some of these jucos in for spring ball.

I get the feeling, being he is graduating from Joliet in December, there's a good chance at least this guy will be here in the spring.

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006

Any idea if he is a December grad so he can be here for Spring Practice? That would go a long way towards him landing a starting spot.

I really see the WR corps as being pretty good next year...especially if Bates plays some WR. They'll miss Blythe, but I think that they won't take a big step back.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, like i said up there some where ^ he graduates this December..

Kmac as far as Franklin... He had a nice TD at toledo.. we have just under utilized him this year and i think he will see considerable time next season.Him and Arnaud are good friends

Gary_ISU

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, like i said up there some where ^ he graduates this December..

Kmac as far as Franklin... He had a nice TD at toledo.. we have just under utilized him this year and i think he will see considerable time next season.Him and Arnaud are good friends

I think the problem with Franklin is that he is 6'3" and weighs 169 lbs. He just does not have the strength to compete at this level yet. In scrolling down the roster, he is the lightest guy on the team. Even Euseph Messiah weighs more at 5'10" and 171 lbs.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
I believe Graham is in town this weekend. Saw him on my flight home from Chicago, didnt look as freakish physically in person, 190 seems about right. He got picked up by someone from ISU. I believe the Jordan kid who committed is in town as well.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
wow a flight from chicago to dsm. i flew chicago to omaha once and thought that 37 minute flight was pretty pointless but you win this one.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I have been to Joliet a couple of times. Ames will be fine. Purdue town was no hot cakes either. Looks like Mo Purify.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I can top all of you. I once flew from Chicago to Milwaukee on a commercial jet.

My question is why? I'm hoping because it was a connector flight because that's pathetic. In this day and age, you could drive it faster than fly it because of how long it takes to go through the airport...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
If you want these boys on the team, you hve to make sure they are not scared to fly and can make it through an airport like O'Hare. That is as good as finding out their SAT/ACT scores.

For instance, Sam Keller of kNU in Lincoln is well spoken and sharp talker. He was to be a guest host tonight on sport talk show at 6:00. The station told him to be at the McKenna's Blue at 5:30 which is in Omaha. He frantically drove around 72nd and O St in Lincoln and relilzed his mistake. After explaining his guffaw to the station, they stalled for him and he broke every known traffic law to show up 30 minutes late for his 60 minute Omaha gig. He recovered well. Now, he was the Big red qb at one time, but he must admit he thought Lincoln and Omaha were the same town. Ha-ha.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron