CF unreadable

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
All I see is a page of hyperlinks written over hyperlinks. Using Chrome. Have seen the issue on IE, on phone. But currently only happening on win10 machine. I've tried clearing cache with no success.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Same here. Returning to CycloneFanatic.com homepage will clear it up, but I continue to have Javascript issues. Have issues on multiple computers and phone. Been going on for a few weeks.

The full background CBS ads are pretty awful, too.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
That has been happening often to me on iPhone when I refresh the browser (safari) so I need to close it down. When I reopen, it's fine.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It totally went away for me (website is not responding... message) I couldn't get back in for about 15 minutes. Accessing from a desktop through Chrome.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
CF needs to bring online a paid ad-free version. I am to the point where I avoid the mobile version, and I admit that I AdBlock the heck out of the laptop version.

I do contribute to the Patreon, though, so I feel that is fair.

I would be happy to switch that over to a paid subscription for an ad-free version -- same content and everything -- and/or start for paying for that as well.

If it came to be.

• Agree
Reactions: iacyguy

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
CF needs to bring online a paid ad-free version. I am to the point where I avoid the mobile version, and I admit that I AdBlock the heck out of the laptop version.

I do contribute to the Patreon, though, so I feel that is fair.

I would be happy to switch that over to a paid subscription for an ad-free version -- same content and everything -- and/or start for paying for that as well.

If it came to be.

There's a teaser in your settings. Account upgrades, Superfanatic T2. Alas, they won't take my money!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
First of all, we just make a tweak to something. Let me know if the above problems have been fixed. Please clear your cache first.

Secondly, I actually have a meeting about the ad-free option, etc. tomorrow. Should be live - hopefully - in October.
51MV5emg%2B5L._SX361_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg