CF thread mentioned in KC Star Article. Dilly Dilly!

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
And here I thought it would be a pro Dilly Dilly mention. They found the one negative thread. Hmm... seems like they just wanted to find something for their narrative.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
If "Dilly Dilly" is good enough for Naz than it is good enough for me.

MaleBriskKob-max-1mb.gif

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
And here I thought it would be a pro Dilly Dilly mention. They found the one negative thread. Hmm... seems like they just wanted to find something for their narrative.
Says the person wanting to find a pro ‘dilly dilly” narrative.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well it was an easy column for him to write, IMO it's no big deal either way it will run it's course and in a few yrs. there will be something new for some to embrace and others to complain about.

• Agree
Reactions: 85clone

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

Uhhh, that was the point of the whole story. Alot of people are obsessed with dilly dilly while others find it idiotic and can't stand it.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I'll admit the first Dilly Dilly commercial was great, but the rest of them are not.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article195342009.html

Any Dilly Dilly commercial>>>>>>>the doctor leaving his phone in the patient's guy/how to make butter commercial>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That freaking Nothing can stop me I'm all the way up Mountain Dew commercial.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Any Dilly Dilly commercial>>>>>>>the doctor leaving his phone in the patient's guy/how to make butter commercial>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That freaking Nothing can stop me I'm all the way up Mountain Dew commercial.

I like that Mountain Dew commercial!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
When I got to my seat at the Liberty bowl I was sitting by a boy about 10 years old. He looked at me and said Dilly Dilly. I told him the more appropriate words for the day were Chilly Chilly

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
When I got to my seat at the Liberty bowl I was sitting by a boy about 10 years old. He looked at me and said Dilly Dilly. I told him the more appropriate words for the day were Chilly Chilly

Or Willy Willy!

Via C-Dubs. Adam Gray, to the pit of missouri.