Alert: CF Podcasts are now available on Spotify and Stitcher

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Many of you have asks and now this is a done deal. As of today, you can start listening to the Cyclone Fanatic Podcast Network on Spotify and Stitcher. Here are the links.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5likV52hHE014O6lkfITaZ

Stitcher:

Once again, as always...

giphy.webp

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
It's a real shame Stitcher went away. Best podcast app by far. Not a fan of Spotify's interface for it so I went to Pocket Casts, which is maybe 75% as good as Stitcher was.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
It's a real shame Stitcher went away. Best podcast app by far. Not a fan of Spotify's interface.
This.

I've used different podcast catchers over the years and Stitcher was by far the best for organizing. Spotify can't but help make a jumble of things.

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
This.

I've used different podcast catchers over the years and Stitcher was by far the best for organizing. Spotify can't but help make a jumble of things.
Which do you use now?

Muzzy

Jan 24, 2009
Iowa
Im happy that cyclonefanatic has locked up the advertising dollars for tampax and some deodorant spray that women can use under their boobs and “down there”. I love hearing theses commercials on all the podcasts. I’m going to be really embarrassed if these commercials are driven from some algorithm.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron