*** CF 2022 BRACKET COMPETITIONS: Prizes include ... Info Here ***

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Can't imagine what winning would feel like, I finished on Page 2 and that feels like quite the accomplishment. Congrats to the winners.

I had KU in the championship and I still don’t think I made it to page 2! Dumb game.

Reactions: cyclonestunners

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
Can't imagine what winning would feel like, I finished on Page 2 and that feels like quite the accomplishment. Congrats to the winners.
I can't fully tell you, because I've never been on page one in a bracket before!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Consolation prize goes to @cy2resq for having the highest score without picking Kansas to win.

Seriously, this game is built on a point system that heavily rewards players who picked the national champion. It is fun, but as an admitter loser, I would prefer a game that grants points based on risk/reward, not that I would do much better there, but at least I wouldn't be "out" just because I didn't pick the national champion. For instance, using regional seed as a multiplier would have been very interesting. If you picked Kansas to win, you get 32 points for the championship game. If you picked North Carolina to win, and if they did, you would get 256 points because they were an #8 seed.

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
Fun fact: My luck won every bracket pool I was in... except for my family bracket pool which I lost to my dad! He'll never let me forget this...

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
I managed to lock myself out! Are any of you willing to look at how I finished up?