CBS Sports Network

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Like with any package? I honestly don't know what one I have. I thought I had a smaller one so it wasn't on there.
Brother bear hope you have been able to watch.
Admission: I missed it was on mediacom in this thread. My wife and I spent 45 minutes fumble ******* w getting it cordless. I messed up.
Here is to hoping you are watching it!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Brother bear hope you have been able to watch.
Admission: I missed it was on mediacom in this thread. My wife and I spent 45 minutes fumble ******* w getting it cordless. I messed up.
Here is to hoping you are watching it!
Si Senor

Reactions: jmb

dmb341

Nov 23, 2009
Anyone have an idea how to watch a replay that includes the first quarter? Obviously the DVR missed the beginning of the game that CBSSN didn't air. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to watch replays via CBS.com/cbssports.com/CBS Sports app/Paramount+.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Anyone have an idea how to watch a replay that includes the first quarter? Obviously the DVR missed the beginning of the game that CBSSN didn't air. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to watch replays via CBS.com/cbssports.com/CBS Sports app/Paramount+.

Will not be on Youtube?

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I was having streaming issues with it on my roku to start, so I used my phone to stream it to my TV and that worked fine. Overall I was impressed with CBS Sports; they did their research on us and even told the story of Jack Trice.

Reactions: cstrunk

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
Other than their crappy interface, I enjoyed their broadcast once it was on. I'm not sure I'd have felt that way in a "big" game, but the announcers were entertaining.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
I am sure this will get me a number of negative responses, but maybe folks should subscribe to services that are more reliable like real cable or traditional satellite that provide more stability. Shoot, games go into overtime, so that is what it is. I have had Mediacom since I was in college(late 80s), and other than currently not having access to some over the air channels (which I can get by using an antenna or other streaming options), I have not missed a Cyclone TV game other than LHN telecasts.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I am sure this will get me a number of negative responses, but maybe folks should subscribe to services that are more reliable like real cable or traditional satellite that provide more stability. Shoot, games go into overtime, so that is what it is. I have had Mediacom since I was in college(late 80s), and other than currently not having access to some over the air channels (which I can get by using an antenna or other streaming options), I have not missed a Cyclone TV game other than LHN telecasts.

How is streaming not reliable? Streaming was the only way to watch the first quarter yesterday.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

Have discussed this repeatedly with my adult sons, who wind up logging onto our Dish. The one still in college, fine, by why do young people think this should be free? Granted it was when I was a kid a century ago and you can still get a digital antenna, but this has been a pay thing their entire lives.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
That would have been a legit post maybe even 5 years ago. The streaming services are pretty reliable at this point.

Help Support Us

Become a patron