CBS Sports Network

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
"CBS Sports" is also an app you can download, on a roku or fireTV device. You will have to input some credentials, like from your cable provider or maybe Paramount Plus credentials will work if you already have a subscription to that?

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
there aren't packages to choose from with yttv.

you get all of their channels that they have.

you can get "add ons" (HBO, Starz, Showtime, etc.) for extra.
Ha I understand that now. I wasn’t the one who set it up in my house.

Reactions: CoachHines3

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
"CBS Sports" is also an app you can download, on a roku or fireTV device. You will have to input some credentials, like from your cable provider or maybe Paramount Plus credentials will work if you already have a subscription to that?

Yeah I am trying to figure out if Paramount + includes CBSSN stuff. It has some live sports free on there (notably soccer), but does not appear to have CBSSN itself. Great. Have to see if I can get it on the Roku and a 1 week free trial...

If someone knows better, please advise. I will comment on my findings later.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Sorry to hear about the smaller package.
giphy.gif

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
I mistakenly thought you were announcing "The Big 12 on CBS" to replace the SEC version stolen from them by ESPN. I knew it was too good to be true.

Reactions: CyBobby

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Yeah I am trying to figure out if Paramount + includes CBSSN stuff. It has some live sports free on there (notably soccer), but does not appear to have CBSSN itself. Great. Have to see if I can get it on the Roku and a 1 week free trial...

If someone knows better, please advise. I will comment on my findings later.
Did you download the app, and input your P+ creds? If so you can find out by trying to play that channel on the app. If it lets you, you should be good.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
channel 202 for those in KC with Google Fiber

Do they have pretty good sports coverage? Son who recently moved there got Google Fiber for internet but not TV. Been trying to convince him to do that. Do they also have the directional Fox Sports Network stations?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
What is this obscure channel? I have a roku and youtubetv. What do I need to do or what free preview for a week and then cancel it option are people using?

Merge if there is already a thread on this, I didn't see one.
CBSSN. This site updates weekly.

Reactions: JM4CY

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Did you download the app, and input your P+ creds? If so you can find out by trying to play that channel on the app. If it lets you, you should be good.

So wrt Paramount+, here is what I found.

Downloaded CBS Sports App. Logged in w my Paramount+ creds. But CBSSN channel is still locked. When you click it wants a Fubo, Hulu, DirectTv, etc etc login.

We have Hulu, but 99% sure not the Hulu+Live TV. So guess I am signing up for a free trial of something on friday night and cancelling on sunday...

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Downloaded CBS Sports App. Logged in w my Paramount+ creds. But CBSSN channel is still locked. When you click it wants a Fubo, Hulu, DirectTv, etc etc login.

We have Hulu, but 99% sure not the Hulu+Live TV. So guess I am signing up for a free trial of something on friday night and cancelling on sunday...
Might want to double check that. I started this thread not having any idea I already for sure got the game through YouTubeTv. :)

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com

I was researching for a min last night and it sounded like if you get the Paramount + Premium, users could access CBSSN. Maybe you could upgrade to that for a month?

Reactions: CascadeClone

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
You guys are spoiled lol.

Talk to me when you're trying to find games on PlutoTV, Stadium+ or the CUSA Network.

:):)

Trying to find a game in the early 2000s on Fox Sports SW or whatever it was that week was a bit like playing a slot machine. Probably wasn't going to work, but every once in awhile, you'd hit jackpot.

Except by the time you finally found it, we'd be down 24-0 to A&M, so a lousy jackpot. I don't miss those days.