BOWL: Liberty Bowl vs Memphis Dec 29

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Taking precautions after the serious illness issues going to Ohio? I know several people with covid or the crud that’s going around.
Wasn’t that rhinovirus? Need hand sanitizer for that one although masks probably help to not be touching your face. So grateful my kids never got that but it can take out half the school at a time. Also why I was wiping down my shopping cart way before it was a thing and continue to do so.

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
We are close to Hanibal....raining......hit some snow around Mt. Pleasant. Go Cyclones. 8 Marching Band buses just stopped in Mt Pleasant....

Reactions: wxman1

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
Wasn’t that rhinovirus? Need hand sanitizer for that one although masks probably help to not be touching your face. So grateful my kids never got that but it can take out half the school at a time. Also why I was wiping down my shopping cart way before it was a thing and continue to do so.
Norovirus I believe. One of my kids was hospitalized with it a few years ago.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
We are just getting into St Louis. Been raining or snowing the entire way. Better today than tomorrow and Friday I suppose.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Got into the hotel and first we did was crack a Busch Light and chugged it!!

Is there any risk that local bars stock up on Busch Light having gone through this twice before, then we don't have the same turnout and these bars in Memphis have Busch Light specials for the next six months?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY