Bo Williams

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
His real name is Johnny, but that doesn't show up on the directory either.

Like i said earlier, it takes forever for the university to update that thing. I changed some information in access plus and it took a month before it was updated. As well as incoming people to be put in there.
He isn't part of the Iowa State network in facebook, so he probably doesn't have an ISU email yet. He is in the DM network. So, if he is coming here, he probably hasn't done all of those details yet..

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
They will probably announce after the start of the new semester as that will make him officially ours...until then he can still be snatched away from us...

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I just want to caution you guys on something... The final destination for Bo hasn't been announced for a reason - the staff at school "x" would like to keep things hush hush for obvious reasons. The decision has been final for a little while now but everybody has kept quiet on it for a reason. When a school can get one of the best backs in the country to make a decision that isn't final until after classes start again, it's obvious that they don't want others trying to sneak in after the fact. I ask you as a fellow Cyclone to not talk about Bo until after next week - please for "x" school's sake:wink: I'm sure the staff at school "x" would greatly appreciate all assistance in this matter.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I know it's a great story but let's try and keep the threads and everything to a minimum as "school x" really needs to protect this recruit for a few more days.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
it is so FAR out of the bag, Jeremy has decided to let it roll.

It is better to be cautious than nothing at all...

agreed?

-keep

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
I agree, but it appears we're done with being cautious if we're letting everything be free for everyone to see. Granted, it's not hard to figure out, but still.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Enough places have already linked to this thread on other sites that the cat has officially left the room. It was kept secret for quite a while and was bound to become news that "school x" had landed him. Congrats to school x.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Congratulations, indeed. I don't have a clue how school x did it, but maybe that will be learned at a later date. Hopefully. for school x's sake, they didn't take pointers from Gary Barnett.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
my buddies on CR, (not cool enough to show them to my CF friends yet) told me they heard about this over there, we might be doing some recruiting of our own.

Also-is this "Pimp my team"? X gonna give it to ya!

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
He stated in an article awhile back that he wanted to go someplace with a powerful running attack where he could prove his worth to the NFL. Maybe school X is a place where he feels he has a great chance to do that!

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
When do classes start? I assume he'll be at X school taking classes in a weeks or so.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Remember, we never had this conversation. If you say anything about x (who I have never heard of:wink:) you will be shoot. You never heard anything