Bo Pelini post game vs Tech

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Not sure how he would be classified as a jerk from that post game interview. Getting asked a stupid question after you just answerred it 5 times before would have me in full force ******* mode. I know he gets paid and has to put up with that crap but he did a lot better then I would in that situation.

But for as much as I just stuck up for a Fusker, here's to hoping he gets asked the same stupid questions over and over again next week after we get done with them.....(finding praying smiley face)

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Note to Pelini: not sure how getting two inches from an official's face and screaming at him is going to help you get any future calls.

Shinyhappyclone

Aug 25, 2007
iowa
Between Pelini's gum-smacking uncouthness and Callahan's jaw yawn/crack, what is up with the Nebraskans' fetish with odd moth behavior? What a bunch of weirdos.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Note to Pelini: not sure how getting two inches from an official's face and screaming at him is going to help you get any future calls.

This post is not accurate. With that beak there is no way he could get within 2 inches of anyones face. that is like saying Mangino could get within 3 feet of a officials face.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I know! I prefer head coaches that drop lines like "we won the 2nd half" after a loss.

Can still handle losses with class without making excuses or pointing at moral victories...always nice to throw in a cheap shot at a guy that put in years of work at ISU though.:dull:

Reactions: Ciclone

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
I think they've been Barney-ized. He's going under the bus soon.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
He did try to beat up Grandpa Snyder after K State beat them 38-9 in 2003.

I was there (I was a K-State fan before seeing the light and choosing ISU to go to school) at that game as K-State put the beat down on Nebraska for the first time in a long time in Lincoln, and remember Pelini going ape**** at the end of the game and talking about how K-State was trying to run up the score. The score was 38-9. Not 70-3 like NU loved (loves?) to do when they had the opportunity. This case of poor sportsmanship by Pelini ensured to me how much of a ******** he is and I vowed to always root against him anywhere he went. Perfect that he went back to NU to be the head coach, now I can kill two birds with one stone by focusing all of my hate towards NU/Pelini at the same time.

**** the Huskers.

gopelini.jpg

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I was there (I was a K-State fan before seeing the light and choosing ISU to go to school) at that game as K-State put the beat down on Nebraska for the first time in a long time in Lincoln, and remember Pelini going ape**** at the end of the game and talking about how K-State was trying to run up the score. The score was 38-9. Not 70-3 like NU loved (loves?) to do when they had the opportunity. This case of poor sportsmanship by Pelini ensured to me how much of a ******** he is and I vowed to always root against him anywhere he went. Perfect that he went back to NU to be the head coach, now I can kill two birds with one stone by focusing all of my hate towards NU/Pelini at the same time.

**** the Huskers.

gopelini.jpg

My monitor cried when it saw that picture.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
I wanna beat Nebraska more now than I ever have in the past!
And I want Mahoney to split the uprights, for the victory in the closing seconds!

Correction... I want to see a botched FG attempt, and Mahoney on the receiving end of it in the end-zone in the closing seconds.

Last edited:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I wanna beat Nebraska more now than I ever have in the past!
And I want Mahoney to split the uprights, for the victory in the closing seconds!

Correction... I want to see a botched FG attempt, and Mahoney on the receiving end of it in the end-zone in the closing seconds.

If the game comes down to a potential game-winning field goal attempt this week, I will probably have some sort of stress-induced heart-attack and die before I get to see what happens. So I hope this isn't the case (unless it happens and we actually win :wink:).

Reactions: Psyclone Brian

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
If the game comes down to a potential game-winning field goal attempt this week, I will probably have some sort of stress-induced heart-attack and die before I get to see what happens. So I hope this isn't the case (unless it happens and we actually win :wink:).
I'm sure my corinary will be well before yours my friend. See you in Heaven either way! :smile:

Reactions: cstrunk