Big 12 Championship Game Tickets from ISU

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
I’m hoping that with us essentially locking up a spot early, a lot of these early ticket purchases not through the university are going to be coming from Iowa State fans instead of Sooners or Pokes fans.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I just tried calling the Ticket Office, but they're closed down for the day.

Does anyone know if two seperate ticket holders are able to request their ticket pods near each other?

For basketball, it was an auto-generated "best available." As this seems to be happening through the ISU Ticket Office, I'm expecting it to be similar. Thus, you may have to request, remove, and request again to see if you can get anywhere close to each other.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It is possible that some of the early purchases will be put up for sale by Cyclone fans who were just trying to get something in hand before the distribution of tickets through the Iowa State Ticket Office. I would expect a few to be posted on this site.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Would love to be there folks. But daughter has a game the night before and it would be a drive through and go to the game and drive back. Up 36 hours is possible but hard driving a car.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I think there will be plenty of donors that have gone to all of the games that won’t be able get tickets through ISU as well. There are only 5000 tickets allotted to ISU.
And only 3,950 to donors and non-donor season ticket holders.

That 3,950 probably won’t even make it to mid-level donors.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron