• Alive

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

spk123

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Des Moines
Adding some others that haven't been mentioned in the thread (well, they might have, just didnt see them :wink:): MF DOOM, Killer Mike (criminally underrated), k-os, The Roots, Nappy Roots, Wu-Tang Clan...

as for the single best single rap VERSE (yes, I know a bit off-topic), I would like to nominate R.A. the Rugged Man's second verse from "Uncommon Valor" by Jedi Mind Tricks [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFKltwLUEk"]YouTube - Uncommon Valor - Jedi Mind Tricks 2006[/ame]

Last edited:

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Lil Wayne by far

lil-wayne.jpg

Best song: A milli

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTF6N7EWzOA]YouTube - Lil Wayne - A Milli[/ame]

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Weezy just got moved to #1 on my list. I went to his concert (I Am Music tour) and it was amazing. He played about 20 songs and was on stage for 2 hours.

Part of being a good rapper, in my mind, is being a good performer. He is as good as anyone out there(probably the best) at putting on a good show. He is very good at interacting with the crowd and making the concert "flow".

If you have a chance to see this show, u should. Keri Hilson and Gym Class Heroes open and are also very good.

Feb 11, 2009
iowa
best rapper.
def Fall out Boy :jimlad:
actually
T.I. is pre good
Jay-z
Lil wayne
Has anybody said 50 cent (hes alrite)
kayne west (he has more pop-like music out right now tho)
lil boosie (i like him)

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Don't they kinda accuse biggy of hiring someone of shooting tupac.
Just accusations. I doubt there is anything true about that. I wish they were both still alive, for obvious reasons, and because they would still be great. Weezy could use the extra competition to make his music even better.

Feb 11, 2009
iowa
Just accusations. I doubt there is anything true about that. I wish they were both still alive, for obvious reasons, and because they would still be great. Weezy could use the extra competition to make his music even better.
Ya. they both died by drive by shootings wat violence.

so me and a friend where agrueing if DJ Khaled actually sings
I say he doesn't he just produces and wat not. THis is right isn't it.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Ya. they both died by drive by shootings wat violence.

so me and a friend where agrueing if DJ Khaled actually sings
I say he doesn't he just produces and wat not. THis is right isn't it.
I don't think he puts out any music on his own. He does some rapping. I think its him who does the hook in Out Here Grindin