• Dead

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Alive

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
seriously listening to deltron 3030 right now. dude is tough to beat.

edit: brother ali might have him though

Last edited:

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
SNOW!!! hahahahahahahaha

P09819.JPG

tamjam

Apr 18, 2008
Pants-free Avenue
Any best rapper discussion that doesn't include MC Skat Kat is criminal in my mind.

So, for best rapper living, I'm going with MC Skat Kat, and best rapper dead, I'm going with Heavy D .... (RIP Heavy!)

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
phew! I was starting to get angry. It took this long for anyone to mention Q-tip.

Funny that cyhiphopp does not care for hiphop:wink:

There's a reason that extra 'P' is in my username. I like hip-hop, just not most recent artists. I think hip-hop has taken a big nosedive in the last 5 years at least. When I turn on the radio I dislike a majority of the music being played. I guess that makes me old. That, or my impending 30th birthday this year. :confused:

npods

Apr 11, 2006
Space Camp U.S.A
Any best rapper discussion that doesn't include MC Skat Kat is criminal in my mind.

So, for best rapper living, I'm going with MC Skat Kat, and best rapper dead, I'm going with Heavy D .... (RIP Heavy!)

RIP Heavy! I bet he's up there in heaven enjoying a freshly squeezed purple chongo, chilling with ODB. And yes, the best rapper ever is ODB--RIP Dirt McGirt!

Cyberclone

Aug 6, 2006
Only good rapper is a dead rapper.:jimlad:

Just kidding of course, but it shouldn't be considered music. Should be considered poetry or prose, or something else but that is
just my opinion.

Reactions: CyForPresident

npods

Apr 11, 2006
Space Camp U.S.A

Just kidding of course, but it shouldn't be considered music. Should be considered poetry or prose, or something else but that is
just my opinion.

You need to stop the hate, this sort of opinion is what set off the old east coast west coast rivalry. We don't need a new Nashville versus the world war popping off. THINK! REFLECT! STOP THE VIOLENCE!

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008

just my opinion.
What's your definition of music?

I think music is just something with different sounds and rythms. Rap has alot of different sounds, just because they don't sing doesn't mean it's not music.

It is poetry. Rythm And Poetry. You get the music from rythm.