Best Iowa State point guard

T-oh double D

Jan 20, 2024
I was at that game. Back then, student tickets rotated through different sections of Hilton. We were sitting in the arena circle at just about mid court for that one. Crazy. Those were the days!
Dude- what a great memory to have under your belt! I think I was in high school and I remember watching it with my pop at our house. It was just one of those games that you finish it and you know why you’re a Cyclone.

• Agree
Reactions: Die4Cy

JohnnyAl

May 12, 2010
I also watched all three play. Morris and Haliburton over Tinsle

You can tell who the NBA nuts are on here when you see the arguments for Tyrese being the best at ISU. I absolutely love Tyrese and think is he an insane NBA player. However Tinsley is the best PG to have ever put on an ISU uniform, he was just on a different level as someone else mentioned earlier (the sleeping with the ball thing). The confidence you had watching him bring the ball up against even 2 or 3 defenders was second to none.
100 % agree.
In fact there is an argument for atinlset as best ISU player

He certainly is top 5 in my eyes

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Jamal Tinsley by a mile. He was incredible at the point in Cardinal & Gold. I was in my early twenties watching him as a fan, and even at that point I was thinking he is going to be the best we've ever had.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
100 % agree.
In fact there is an argument for atinlset as best ISU player

He certainly is top 5 in my eyes
Tinsley put on a show but he also took too much risk doing that. I firmly believe that Morris and Haliburton could have done the same thing if they wanted to do that but they chose not to do risky things for the sake of the team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron