• Jollibee

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.0%

• Total voters

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Hardee's, Burger King, Wendy's are bad. Every few years it feels like they change them.

it's been a very long time since I've ate at Hardees and a few years since Burger King. I do remember liking Hardees fries when I was a kid but that was probably three versions ago at this point lol. Burger Kings were better than CFA the last time I had them.

You're right, Wendy's are worse.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
it's been a very long time since I've ate at Hardees and a few years since Burger King. I do remember liking Hardees fries when I was a kid but that was probably three versions ago at this point lol. Burger Kings were better than CFA the last time I had them.

You're right, Wendy's are worse.

Wendy's can be good if their cooked long enough. They are usually undercooked and thus, are soggy.

Reactions: Angie

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Chil fil A only started up in socal about 10 years ago and they have lines of cars that rival In-N-Out. The chain has to be taking it in. The other place with crazy lines is Krispy Kreme. Not exaggerating I've seen 100 cars waiting for KRispy Kreme drive through. I'd invest in either of them if I could based on the lines of cars.

Good time to say I don't understand insanely long drive thru lines. I get that the food is good, but I don't think I've ever been compelled to wait that long just for a fast food meal.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie and SCNCY

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Good time to say I don't understand insanely long drive thru lines. I get that the food is good, but I don't think I've ever been compelled to wait that long just for a fast food meal.

Ditto.

I've ran into legit city traffic jams that end up being caused by Krispy Kreme, Chic fil A or In-N-Out overflowing into city streets.

Sometimes you can go into the place and come out 10x faster.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
wait, you like the Chic Fil A fries? Their chicken and shakes are good, their fries are fine which isn't a compliment given how inherently delicious fries are. I can't think of a fast food chain with worse fries actually.
I love waffle fries, yes

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Depends how fast it is moving. Was at a whataburger line in PHX and it was an average of 5 minutes per car. I knew because I called my kid to see what he wanted when I hit the line and then looked when I left. Was only 6 deep but I was there over half an hour.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and Angie

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I’m at The Chicken, just south of West Des Moines, and thought that it deserves a shout out in this thread. The Iowa Hot Chicken is delicious.

Help Support Us

Become a patron