Beat Texas T Shirts

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I really wish we could pull off the alternating cardinal and gold thing...

Yeah, that would look great on TV. It's too bad we get so many people who get uptight about what to wear. I almost always wore red to the games. Except when Nebraska was in town. Those games I would wear yellow. Is it really that tough to buy an oversized T-shirt and throw it on for the sake of excitement. I have to give Iowa credit, it was nice when they pulled that off there.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Yeah, that would look great on TV. It's too bad we get so many people who get uptight about what to wear. I almost always wore red to the games. Except when Nebraska was in town. Those games I would wear yellow. Is it really that tough to buy an oversized T-shirt and throw it on for the sake of excitement. I have to give Iowa credit, it was nice when they pulled that off there.

I give Iowa props too. That looked great but it is much easier to pull off for them then it is for ISU simply because their fans just seem to be far more obsessed with their team then Clone fans are with ISU. If wearing a particular color based on the section you sit in is just too damn inconvenient well.... that says a lot.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
0.jpg

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
The idea about Black has more to do with people never wanting to stay with red or yellow because of winter months. They mostly put on black or other color sweatshirts.

Sy4Cy

Sep 1, 2009
How about a shirt with a pic of Bevo getting sucked up into a tornado over Jack Trice? Of course Bevo will have a look of shear tear on his face as he knows the end is near.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Ok... I may not be the first to say this but I have not read it anywhere else. We need this shirt only with one small change to the text....

"Beat
TEXA$$"

I'm not one for profanity, but I do like implied profanity.

Student section could get some $ stickers to modify their shirts.

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
The bookstore has shirts for the UT game as well as the other conference home game. The UT game shirt is already sold out. It like that they are trying to encourage this with the new round robin format.

Iowa State University Bookstore : Merchandise List

I just got off the phone with the ISU bookstore and was told they've never gotten any "Beat Texas" shirts in yet. They aren't due to arrive until next Tuesday.

So how do people have pictures of this shirt already? It's just as what the bookstore described... I-State logo with "Beat Texa$" on it.

I really want to get one since I live in Dallas.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I give Iowa props too. That looked great but it is much easier to pull off for them then it is for ISU simply because their fans just seem to be far more obsessed with their team then Clone fans are with ISU. If wearing a particular color based on the section you sit in is just too damn inconvenient well.... that says a lot.

Hell, you see the old ISU logo all over still. SOOO, those people haven't bought a new ISU shirt in 3+ years. Typical ISU cheap skate fans.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I just got off the phone with the ISU bookstore and was told they've never gotten any "Beat Texas" shirts in yet. They aren't due to arrive until next Tuesday.

So how do people have pictures of this shirt already? It's just as what the bookstore described... I-State logo with "Beat Texa$" on it.

I really want to get one since I live in Dallas.

The ISU bookstore posted a picture of it on their facebook page.

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
I would LOVE to pick up one of these shirts. I assume they will be open Saturday morning before I start tailgating? I guess I could go look. *Looks like they open at 9 AM on Saturdays.*

It would be great to beat the Longhorns then come back to Texas and sport the shirt around for a while.

I applaud your dedication to the art of tailgating, but please pace yourself. The Texas game is a week from Saturday.