Baylor Signs

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I know it's early and we have another game in between, but I figured if we start this now it will give the young'ns time to print stuff over the weekend. I would like to see an "Official Unnecessary Scott Drew Timeout Counter" and something simple like "Baylor doesn't win here" or just "0-11".

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Care+Bears+Welcome+to+Care-A-Lot+Logo.jpg

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I'd also get a kick out of a blown up picture of Gary Parrish with a word bubble saying "Be nicer to Scott Drew, guys!" The 5 people who would get that sign would love you forever.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I think it'd be funny to have a few Vaughn signs, especially if your're by Scott Drew, just to see if he'd get ******.

Problem is, students won't be back for this game. Didn't students get first chance to buy the tickets in the student section? Any idea how many did this? I'm hoping that at least the lower sections behind each basket is filled with students.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think it'd be funny to have a few Vaughn signs, especially if your're by Scott Drew, just to see if he'd get ******.

Problem is, students won't be back for this game. Didn't students get first chance to buy the tickets in the student section? Any idea how many did this? I'm hoping that at least the lower sections behind each basket is filled with students.

Wonder how long they'd last this year?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines

Students aren't back yet on Tuesday?

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
I know it's early and we have another game in between, but I figured if we start this now it will give the young'ns time to print stuff over the weekend. I would like to see an "Official Unnecessary Scott Drew Timeout Counter" and something simple like "Baylor doesn't win here" or just "0-11".
The unnecessary timeout counter needs to happen.