Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
According to radio pre-game, the team returns tonight and the girls will be in classes tomorrow. I'd write them an excuse if I could.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Sucky coverage by ESPN2, again. Three great Big12 games, we live in a BIG12 state, Nebraska, and we saw seconds of the
ISU game and a couple of minutes of the others. We didn't see much of the earlier A&M blowout either.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Sucky coverage by ESPN2, again. Three great Big12 games, we live in a BIG12 state, Nebraska, and we saw seconds of the
ISU game and a couple of minutes of the others. We didn't see much of the earlier A&M blowout either.

Other than 3 seconds of ISU, I've had the LSU game on the entire time.:skeptical:

isunorth

Mar 3, 2009
Minneapolis
Other than 3 seconds of ISU, I've had the LSU game on the entire time.:skeptical:

Me too (here in MPLS). I did enjoy the few seconds that I heard. One commentator was asking the other how ISU could handle Ball State, but Tennessee couldn't.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

Well, they are probably all lying around in the fetal position wondering how to continue coverage and commentary after Tennessee was knocked out early...

Good job ISU!!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Yeah. How did MSU score that as a 9 seed?

East Lansing was the predetermined host going into this year, and MSU made the tournament. In the womens' tournament, whenever a host institution makes the tournament by rule they get to play at home. Explains why Iowa State has gotten to play at home in years which they didn't necessarily deserve it (like last year)

isunorth

Mar 3, 2009
Minneapolis
East Lansing was the predetermined host going into this year, and MSU made the tournament. In the womens' tournament, whenever a host institution makes the tournament by rule they get to play at home. Explains why Iowa State has gotten to play at home in years which they didn't necessarily deserve it (like last year)

Interesting...I was not aware of that.