Assuming for a minute that we beat NDSU.....

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
A lot of responses to you are going to be mocking/not serious.

You've earned that terriority.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Children these days. Instead of just answering the question with thought and intelligence, just resort to name calling and put downs. I get it.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Thanks for the conversation dude. Hard to lose games when their offense is on the sidelines.

No problem. I love good conversation. I just hate it when every thread turns into everyone yelling at one another, namecalling, and putting each other down.

I hate saying this, but I love how Iowa has always built their teams for the most part. They build from the inside out, meaning from the positions closest to the ball and out.

Iowa builds great offensive and defensive lines first and foremost, and then goes out from there. Yeah, it tends to build boring teams somewhat, but usually successful ones though. If you can run the ball on offense, and stop the run on defense, you will be in nearly every single game.

ISU, as of late, seems to be built the opposite way. We usually have pretty talented WRs, RBs, DBs, and LBs.... but our OL and DL's get pushed around.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Remember that according to Bison fans, their football program didn't exist until the day after they lost to us in 2009 since it apparently never happened.

True, but the fact is, 2009 has little relevance to Aug 30th 2014.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Oh man, ****, I mean rick, just chimed in. Dude and I were just having a nice converstion and you show up. Major buzz kill.

You're the first person to ever call me **** instead of Rick! Not a single person has ever called me that name! Congrats on being so original! Lakes and Bison1 don't acknowledge the game in 2009, so that's why a lot of us bring that fact up.

BisonCardinal

Apr 26, 2014
Central ND
I acknowledge that loss. It was our worst FBS loss. The Minny and Wyoming losses were close, determined late in fourth quarter.

Btw, you forgot to use purple font on the originality thingy.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
I'll say it for the 20th time. NDSU was only down 24-17 late in game and our QB fumbled on the goal line

the 2009 game was not a blowout. And NDSU was3-8 that year. Haha

but in keeping with the thread. I'll shut up

BisonCardinal

Apr 26, 2014
Central ND
Lost to Minnesota by 1 in 2006, lost to Wyoming by 3 in 2008 and to ISU by 17 in 2009, hence ISU was our worst FBS loss.

Never said it was a blowout. Actually, pretty remarkable, that after 10 FBS contests, NDSU has never experienced a blowout.

Last edited: