Aren't you glad you play SDSU instead of NDSU?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
ya'll just must be overcome with joy that you have SOUTH dakota state this year! plus they lost thier best 2 offensive players 1 of which was drafted in 3rd round. (while ndsu returns 22 starters & will be 15-0 again after yet another natty)

Just thought id check in on your thoughts.

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
ya'll just must be overcome with joy that you have SOUTH dakota state this year! plus they lost thier best 2 offensive players 1 of which was drafted in 3rd round. (while ndsu returns 22 starters & will be 15-0 again after yet another natty)

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3
Threatened any politicians lately?

D

Deleted member 8507

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3
I don't know. I think Iowa State could handle NDSU like a sprinkler on a house . . . .

Bucklara

Jan 14, 2016
Playing a lesser team to open the season offers some comfort. NDSU would bring a good team but ISU beat TWO top 5 teams last yr. Nothing about the absence of ndsu on the scedule to be "overcome with joy". I mean, the aren't Alabama or the Eagles. Good luck being the best d2 team in the country.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I know the market is not big enough, but it would be fun to have the Bison in the B12.
giphy.gif

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3

Better question: Aren’t you glad we do?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Is this the idiot that ****** up his new siding?
Yes.
He's also the knucklehead that is sooooo very impressed with his team, his wealth, and his own intelligence that he has been banned from all of the message boards for his team. Kinda like a D2 Hawkeye...

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3

I would love to have you guys come back to town, especially if you bring this. Best tailgate bus ever.

NDSU tailgate bus.jpg

L

LincolnWay187

The only person I know who went to ndsu is a woman who looks like honey boo boos mother..let that sink in.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm and GTO