Aren't you glad you play SDSU instead of NDSU?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
ya'll just must be overcome with joy that you have SOUTH dakota state this year! plus they lost thier best 2 offensive players 1 of which was drafted in 3rd round. (while ndsu returns 22 starters & will be 15-0 again after yet another natty)

Just thought id check in on your thoughts.

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
ya'll just must be overcome with joy that you have SOUTH dakota state this year! plus they lost thier best 2 offensive players 1 of which was drafted in 3rd round. (while ndsu returns 22 starters & will be 15-0 again after yet another natty)

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3
Threatened any politicians lately?

D

Deleted member 8507

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3
I don't know. I think Iowa State could handle NDSU like a sprinkler on a house . . . .

Bucklara

Jan 14, 2016
Playing a lesser team to open the season offers some comfort. NDSU would bring a good team but ISU beat TWO top 5 teams last yr. Nothing about the absence of ndsu on the scedule to be "overcome with joy". I mean, the aren't Alabama or the Eagles. Good luck being the best d2 team in the country.

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3
Better question: Aren’t you glad we do?

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

My prediction.

Iowa State Cyclones 44
SDSU Bunny Turds 3

I would love to have you guys come back to town, especially if you bring this. Best tailgate bus ever.

NDSU tailgate bus.jpg