Are you kidding me?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Hell, they might as well use Uncle Jessie.

I don't know, he doesn't look too intimidating to me:

stamos004.jpg

:biglaugh:

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
This is the very reason why we, as a research school, need to find a way to harness a tornado and keep it for a gameday mascot. All love to Cy, but the tornado would be #1 on every list.

Ummm, there is already a Tornado that they keep at Howe Hall. Ask the Aero E department, and they might even let you play with it.

I brought my 17 year old daughter to Howe Hall and they let her wipe out a midwestern town with it.

As funny as that sounds, it's true.

Inside Iowa State: Iowa State University

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This is the very reason why we, as a research school, need to find a way to harness a tornado and keep it for a gameday mascot. All love to Cy, but the tornado would be #1 on every list.
I thought I saw on the History channel or Discovery channel that ISU has a machine that can generate a tornado. Maybe we can take that, put in on a flatbed, and use it as our mascot.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Where's the "Hill-Topper" mascot from Western Kentucky? You know, that big red blob that's supposed to be a hill. While it's one of the goofiest mascots, It's also one of the most recognizeable, which I believe is the criteria for the competition.

I root for Western Kentucky just because of their mascot!

bigpictures_hoptown1.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron