Are the 2017 Wisconsin Badgers just the 2015 Iowa Hawkeyes?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I really know where you're coming from and pretty much never would root for Iowa except against Penn St., but we're doing so well I don't even care what they do.

Exactly. I'm soaking every second of this in. No energy is being wasted on teams I don't like.

• Agree
Reactions: LindenCy

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
There will be a team in the B1G West every single year that is going to benefit from playing in a garbage division and having weak East division crossover games. In 2015 it was Iowa, last year it was Minnesota, and this year its Wisconsin.

And Iowa's turn will be up again soon, and then Ferentz gets another contract extension. At least I think that's how it works. Oh, well. That's the benefit of playing in a soft division.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
hell PSU, WU, Miami, Washington, NC State, Virginia tech have no wins over current top 25 teams.
I think I've raised this in every CFP thread. PSU, tOSU, Michigan State, UW and Michigan have combined to win one game over a team currently ranked, and that was tOSU over PSU. UW may be good, tOSU may be good, but we don't really know. Neither has a top 10 resume.
It's interesting that a one loss PSU seems to be a no-brainer as being ranked below tOSU due to head to head, yet the same scenario doesn't hold true with OU and tOSU.
Curious to see the CFP rankings.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron