Anyone seen Kid Rock live?

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Ok ill chime in!
A buddy of mine saw Kid Rock when he was here a couple years ago for one of the Lazerfests. He said Kid was surprisingly bad. Maybe it was just an off day for him. IDK

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok ill chime in!
A buddy of mine saw Kid Rock when he was here a couple years ago for one of the Lazerfests. He said Kid was surprisingly bad. Maybe it was just an off day for him. IDK

Personally I think that he would have to be really, really, really bad for me to be surprised.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Will he be the Uncle Kracker Kid Rock, the rapper Kid Rock, the rocker Kid Rock, or now the country Kid Rock?
Seriously the Sweet Home Alabama song he ripped off sucks so f'n bad.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I saw him about 12 years ago and thought he was pretty lame back then. Take that from a then 18 year old and make of it what you will.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
Ok ill chime in!

I was there, I thought he was entertaining. But it may have been the booze, of which I'd had plenty.

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
Kid Rock actually puts on a pretty good show now. Granted the couple I went to were in his home state but the two I went to were very well received.

I've heard good reviews from the start of the "Born Free" tour.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Kid Rock actually puts on a pretty good show now. Granted the couple I went to were in his home state but the two I went to were very well received.

Detriotians? Detriotites? Well whatever they are, I don't want to disparage them too much, but yeah they probably would like a dbag like Kid Rock.

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
Kid Rock er Country Rock may be talented musically but dude just needs to go away. Throughout his whole career, he's been a leech sucking the f'ing life out of whatever is popular at the time.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
hes a talented muscian. You dorks need to put away your Nickleback CDs and get with it.

He may be too street for you crackers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc3TYIIpOZM"]YouTube - High Fidelity - Monday Morning Tape[/ame]

This should be required viewing before posting in this thread

1) What's wrong with the Righteous Brothers?! 2) Nothing, I just prefer the other one-- 3) ********!! 4) How can it be ******** to state a preference? 5) Since when did this store become a fascist regime?"

Awesome movie, but now to OP. Regardless of whether you like or dislike Kid Rock he is worse live. And he has never been any good, why would you go now that he is doing the Country stuff?

Last edited:
Reactions: fatkid1974

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
I saw him down in Memphis Tennessee along with Saliva and it was probably the best live concert I have ever been to. It was outside, pouring down rain but Kid Rock put on a hell of a show. He played for a long time and at one point went around and played every instrument on the stage. I don't listen to his music on a regular basis but I always remember that show as being totally kick ***.

Clone1450

Dec 30, 2008
Kansas City
I saw him down in Memphis Tennessee along with Saliva and it was probably the best live concert I have ever been to. It was outside, pouring down rain but Kid Rock put on a hell of a show. He played for a long time and at one point went around and played every instrument on the stage. I don't listen to his music on a regular basis but I always remember that show as being totally kick ***.

I saw him in MSP about 9 years ago and he did the same, played for a while on every instrument. He does have musical talent, he just does a good job of hiding it most of the time. It was actually a good show if you're in the right frame of mind for it. We'd been drinking in the sun all day with 10k other people and the sun was finally down so needless to say we were in the right frame of mind for it at the time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron