Anyone know if we are looking at Juco shooters for next year?

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Interesting thread. Two of our 2023 are guys are touted as the best shooters in their class. Should help.

I'd also imagine a portal SG is our top spring priority looking ahead to project roster needs.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Interesting thread. Two of our 2023 are guys are touted as the best shooters in their class. Should help.

I'd also imagine a portal SG is our top spring priority looking ahead to project roster needs.
We’ll be going after a SG, a SF and a C.

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
We’ll be going after a SG, a SF and a C.

Could see a center with Osun being done. I would imagine we ask Robert Jones to come back.

Explain SF? Forwards on the projected roster: Demarion Watson, Tre King, Milan Momcilovic, Omaha Biliew, Kayden Fish. Obviously some different skill sets there but that is a deep group. Additionally, Hason Ward has a covid year option.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I realize he's stepped up a certain level of competition so-to-speak, but am I the only one who expected to be getting more out of Osun than we have? Yes, it's early, and we knew he came in with more of a defensive reputation, but I was hoping for more I guess. My bad. Hoping we see him contribute more and more as he becomes used to his new team. Has to cut down on the fouls so early, that's for sure.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Could see a center with Osun being done. I would imagine we ask Robert Jones to come back.

Explain SF? Forwards on the projected roster: Demarion Watson, Tre King, Milan Momcilovic, Omaha Biliew, Kayden Fish. Obviously some different skill sets there but that is a deep group. Additionally, Hason Ward has a covid year option.
My bad I meant a 3. I bet we’re going to go after a shooter and a scorer. Maybe we’ll only go after one of those two though.