Anyone else sick of hearing that were a bubble team?

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
I mean i know this team has responded well to not getting respect but at what point do you get respect? I was watching the KU Mizz game last night and they showed us and Texas as the two bubble teams in the B12. Some reason it just really angered me. Come on we beat K-St twice who beat Mizz and BU in their two previous games. We beat KU. Texas with their poor showing @TTech definately showed their still a bubble team but how is ISU still a bubble team. Evidently 21-8 (11-5) in the B12 31 RPI rating and 3rd in the B12 isnt good enough to be a lock.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
ISU is now a lock, well unless they get blown out in the next 3 games.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
ISU is no longer a bubble team. Squarely in the "should be in" category right now.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
We are in...... Too many paraniod people.

It would take us losing everything the rest of the way by 30 points. Do you see that happening? Have we lost any game this year by more then 12 points or so??

The Big 12 will get 5 bids maybe 6. No way they would skip over the 3rd or 4th place team to pick up Texas or KSU. Think about it people.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
ISU is now a lock, well unless they get blown out in the next 3 games.

It wouldn't matter if we do get blown out. For starters, the 3 games will be against very good opponents. Also, the amount you lose by doesn't weight into RPI or any other system other than just an opinion. If you lose by 1 to Missouri on the road, that is the same as losing by 50.

If amount of losses were taken into consideration, we should have been off the bubble a month ago. We have had 2 losses of 10 or more points: @Michigan & @Baylor. Another way to think about it: does it matter now that we only beat MVSU by 2 points IN HILTON? Nope, we won. That is all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron