Anyone else hearing that JP has already decided Prohm is coming back?

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Well that Hoiball "good enough" defense was non-existent in the second half against Penn State - Neb was outscored by 20 and got killed on the boards. It's all about effort. Penn State had it and Nebraska didn't.
Nebraska has the like 40th best defense in the country on KP this year.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
I think that's just the standard talk they've given for decades. There's no legitimate way they get together and put the tournament together in a weekend. The committee is just putting a face on a process that's pretty much done when they get there.
This is calling anyone a liar. It's just a hype game.
Not denying any of what you are saying. Just saying it has forced JP out of his bubble and will make him more informed about who to target. That is a good thing.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
No, it doesn’t. Successful head coach with strong ties to the university. It looks normal.

He’ll be fine. But don’t try to sell him. That’s what made people against him last time. There were so many tweets and podcasts from influential people who acted like he was the end all be all. He’s not.

He’s a moderately successful coach that hasn’t proved he can build a successful winning team on his own yet.

He’s only on our list because he made the right connections here. He’s an all star networker.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Can you imagine though? I could see us getting one as the guys have come close....but can you imagine if say we won, then some UNI COVID type situation hit, and somehow we had a shot at the tourney with a win? Stranger things have happened.

I'd love if the guys could get the Wednesday game for the seniors to have something positive.

See....ALMOST happened, lol

socalcy

Jun 1, 2015
One good thing about Pollard being on the committee is he is currently doing a deep dive into and engaging in a spirited discussion about every successful basketball program in the nation.

Should make it easier for him to pick a replacement.
I sure hope Prohm will be gone. I just have this horrible feeling Pollard will give him yet another year.....

• Agree
Reactions: UnCytely and GTO

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Prepare to be underwhelmed if it’s anyone not named Fred.

51nnnc.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron