Another Potential Coach

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
In terms of long term planning (not motivated to work today), I came on another good candidate for Bill's replacement. I stumbled on the list of "Where are they now?" of ISU WBB players. Janel (Grimm) Burgess is the new head coach at Grand Valley State and has been paying her dues in very successful stops at Missouri Valley and Michigan State. If things continue to go her way, maybe with a successful stint at this and the next level - she'll be on the list.

Player Bio: Janel Burgess :: Women's Basketball

Where Are They Now? - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports=

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Bill hopefully is going no where any time soon and barring a complete melt down of the program will likely retire a Cyclone so I'm hoping we aren't talking about a replacement for many many years. I'd like for us to at least put in a courtesy call to Brenda Frese but I doubt she'll leave her higher profile job to take the ISU post when that happens.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
He's got a "lifetime" contract that was just extended earlier this year or something.

He's gonna retire here unless like trav said - meltdown.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron