Andre Lewis AND Allen Lazard?

onenation

Jun 23, 2012
Iowa
Is quan supposed to be good to go next season? I don't know what the healing time is on his knee.

Heard he has been doing well in treatment. He should be good to go as early as spring ball. Needless to say I'm excited for the future quan, harris, jarvis and lazard combo

Cychotiic

Nov 27, 2010
Ames
Ambles should be making a decision soon. He's a December grad. Sounds like he is waiting it out for a Baylor or okie state offer. Its strange he hasn't even taken visits yet

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
is it the player's choice to list that many offers on his rivals site?

5 star guys have that many offers too, just only list the top ones..

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
We also had a preferred walk on receiver from California who I think is the brother of a former ISU women's baskeball player or coach. He looked like he had good size and hands in his high school highlight video, but I don't know if he's still on the team or if the coaches think he could see the field someday. I do remember thinking the kid looked like he had potential from the video.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
We also had a preferred walk on receiver from California who I think is the brother of a former ISU women's baskeball player or coach. He looked like he had good size and hands in his high school highlight video, but I don't know if he's still on the team or if the coaches think he could see the field someday. I do remember thinking the kid looked like he had potential from the video.
OK,... you are thinking of Medders, and while I don't want to pump stars, Ambles was a guy who was a top 3 HS receiver coming out. He was a player that anyone who watched a game he played in noticed. Medders could contribute, but an Ambles with his head on straight is a difference maker.