All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No, I do not care about wrestling because I think it is a dumb sport. Sorry if that makes me a bad Iowa fan (or Iowan in general).
Gtfo. You care about the men’s blow job team at Iowa. You are that troll.

• Funny
Reactions: DurangoCy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So does this thread get a name change to a 2.0 type of thing once the bowls are done this season or does the All-Iowa team just become two teams?

ThriceHawk

Mar 21, 2018
We will blow out Drake

giphy.gif

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No, I do not care about wrestling because I think it is a dumb sport. Sorry if that makes me a bad Iowa fan (or Iowan in general).
Not liking wrestling is not what makes you a bad Iowa fan.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Post Drake game. Woof.

QB - Tossup
RB - Sargent
RB - Montgomery
WR - Butler
WR - Jones
TE - Fant
OL - Jackson
OL - Reynolds
OL - Render
OL - Banwart
OL - Wirfs

DL - Epenesa
DL - A. Nelson
DL - Lima
DL - M. Nelson
LB - Rose
LB - Harvey
LB - Spears
S - Hooker
S - Eisworth
CB - Peavy
CB - Ojemudia

P - Rastetter
K - Recinos

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: GTO and dexterhawk

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Hockenson won the Mackey award. I feel that he goes pro now. Honestly think it was kind of contingent on winning the award or not.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Of course, but can't fault him if he decides to go. How about if Montgomery and Butler leave, that would hurt too right?

Yeah that would hurt. ISU is loaded at slot receiver but someone would have to step up on the outside and they really love the RB room and that's before we bring in two studs. I'm not sure who Iowa has at the TE position if they lose Hockenson

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Yeah that would hurt. ISU is loaded at slot receiver but someone would have to step up on the outside and they really love the RB room and that's before we bring in two studs. I'm not sure who Iowa has at the TE position if they lose Hockenson

Got some guys they like in Cook and Beyer and a couple of recruits. But obviously losing a player of Hockenson's ability is going to hurt.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Either of those two good recruits? I remember ISU offering Beyer late

Can't remember. Cook is the son of Marv Cook. Hockenson was very lightly recruited as well as Dallas Clark, Iowa's two mackey award winners. In between them there has been Fant, Kittle, Fiedorowicz, Reisner, Moaeki, Myers and Chandler. I'm sure I might be missing one or two as well. A hell of a run at the TE position.

• Friendly
Reactions: RedDog