Aldi Chicken Wings

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Nothing. Not a thing. I am really, really scared.
volcano-eruption.gif

Soon…

Reactions: clone4life82

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Please tell us you don't smoke as you already have enough going on in the gastro-intestinal area. No need to bring any methane or other things into the mix.

aOx338.gif
I saw a kid drunkenly light his own butthole literally on fire one night in Maple while he was trying to light his farts on fire. I can't explain to you how bad it smelled in that room. You think you know. You don't. You just don't.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I saw a kid drunkenly light his own butthole literally on fire one night in Maple while he was trying to light his farts on fire. I can't explain to you how bad it smelled in that room. You think you know. You don't. You just don't.
I had a drunk buddy decide he would try to hold a bottle rocket in his butt cheeks and light it out in his front yard. He didn't unclench and it blew up while still in his butt cheeks. It burned the crap out of his lower back and ass.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Give him a break guys. And patience. He likely still currently looks like this.

1634838014408.png