A surprising amount of butt hurt frrom iowa fans

maciues

Nov 20, 2013
1st half: Iowa 49 ISU 35
2nd half: Iowa 33 ISU 48

are Hawk fans really trying to say they outplayed us for 39 minutes? I guess ISU scored a LOT of points in that final minute. I am definitely going to have to go back and watch this game again.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Twitter said your second link "doesn't exist".

Was this it?

Aaron White@Aaron_White30 14h14 hours ago
Now I'm just sad. Idk what just happened
1f613.png

60 retweets284 likes

Retweeted

More

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
WE did not storm the court. The students stormed the court. You know, the ones who camped out for a week before the game. Why don't you talk to them about it. I'd imagine they'll tell you to **** off, but maybe you'll get somewhere with it. It's bad enough we have to hear this dumb ****.from hawk fans all day.

Exactly.

I stormed all around my basement after the Uthoff miss, I sure as hell won't fault a bunch of 20 year olds for doing the same.

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
I'm getting the usual "Iowa never loses, they just choose to not win sometimes" story. Same thing at work every time we beat them.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I'm having fun spamming Facebook with game related stuff today. My Hawk fan cousin is posting about not storming the court, etc, but when called on it by an ISU fan, she said she didn't care because she didn't even watch the game.

I had a friend going crazy about the court storming last night and how embarrassed he was for ISU. He's a big Duke fan (and hawk fan) and he went as far as to offer money to anyone who could find video of a top 5 ranked team storming the court after beating an unranked team. I offered him this...

[video=youtube;dzImKUL8mlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzImKUL8mlo[/video]

That was Duke... the #1 ranked team in the nation storming the court against unranked Virginia Tech. I went back this morning to look at his response and... the entire facebook post was deleted.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
More trash they talk on social media, more they are making their team look bad. Iowa played really good game and I think they are better than what their record shows. They need to stop discounting their team and give them credit for pushing top 5 team in the country to the limit.

Their coach isn't any better really. That will be their on-going problem moving forward.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I had a friend going crazy about the court storming last night and how embarrassed he was for ISU. He's a big Duke fan (and hawk fan) and he went as far as to offer money to anyone who could find video of a top 5 ranked team storming the court after beating an unranked team. I offered him this...

[video=youtube;dzImKUL8mlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzImKUL8mlo[/video]

That was Duke... the #1 ranked team in the nation storming the court against unranked Virginia Tech. I went back this morning to look at his response and... the entire facebook post was deleted.

Sweet! Hope you collect in Employee-discounted burgers and fries.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Hawkeye twitter last night:

Pre-Game: It's December. We aren't going to care about basketball until at least conference season.

Tip-Off: So stupid how all Iowa State does is shoot threes. At least while we're a perimeter team we can make shots in the paint too!

0:05 left in game: GIVE IT TO UTHOFF FOR THREE!!!!!

Post-Game: We don't even care about basketball

Post-Game: Yeah well Rose Bowl

No Joke. I was texting a Hawk buddy back and forth the last 2 minutes and within 45 seconds after the buzzer he informed me he will be in Pasadena in 3 weeks. Lots of Butt Hurt in Eastern Iowa this AM.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I've come to the conclusion that the court storming is pure jealousy. I mean is it even considered a storming with this few people in attendance? Would you even notice if they came on the court?

attachment.php

Attachments

• EmptyCarver.jpg
    EmptyCarver.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 856

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
I feel sorry for the people that are so upset about the court storming. I was lucky enough to get on the court and on the field at Jack Trice after some big wins and those are some of the best memories I've got from college.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I feel sorry for the people that are so upset about the court storming. I was lucky enough to get on the court and on the field at Jack Trice after some big wins and those are some of the best memories I've got from college.

Yeah, this is what gets left out here. It isn't us 45 year olds, the 50 years olds, etc. It's the students that rush the court. Honestly, as ISU fans any win is a big win, even if you have been there before. And for students, this is your chance to be a kid, so enjoy it while you can. '92 for football against Nebraska, whatever year the Big Country OSU game was, those were some of the best times of my life.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I've come to the conclusion that the court storming is pure jealousy. I mean is it even considered a storming with this few people in attendance? Would you even notice if they came on the court?

attachment.php

In Iowa City, they call it a court storm when the janitorial crew comes down to clean up after the game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron