49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Couple of pix from today's game. Walking through parking lot and Bartender George insisted we try some of his concoctions! since we came from Iowa State. Everyone we talked to just loved Brock! So we had a great time; even though Brock didn't play!:) IMG_0855.jpg IMG_0851.jpg

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Full stadium from our nose bleed seats for a meaningless game. Stars for the most part were benched (including Brock and McCaffrey). Deebo and Aiyuk played in the beginning but sat later. Note the bald guy with the Mr Relevant Jersey 262! IMG_0869.jpg

Last edited:

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Yeah, had a little tough time rooting for the niner's sitting here, and watching Jake Hummel on the field, facing a dilemma of wanting him to miss tackles so the niner's to win, yet realizing I was rooting for a cyclone to screw up. Guess the blue bloods face this problem often......with the many players we are putting in the NFL, guess I will have to get used to it!:jimlad:
:D

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I saw the all pro teams were announced - Lamar 1st, Dak 2nd.

Is the pro bowl team a fan vote where Brock was starter over Dak? Is this team voted by media?

So many moments where I realize what an NFL bandwagon fan I am.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
50 media people vote, don't know who

There were times in the year where their stats did look almost identical or a coin flip just trying to pick on pure stats. Seems odd in that situation to go with the guy who won less games as a starter and lost head to head. I'm not a diehard NFL fan so I don't know if the Cowboys have more built in media love than the 49ers, I'd have guessed they're both big brands.

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
Brock vs the Packers, probably on Saturday Night. Don't think they will have Monday's NFC game winner play on Saturday.
Sat next to a hardcore, decades long Packer fan at my bar today.
He said it's the best game that they've played in years. I don't watch the Pack regularly...but damn, they were impressive.
Niner's better bring their A+ game.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Sat next to a hardcore, decades long Packer fan at my bar today.
He said it's the best game that they've played in years. I don't watch the Pack regularly...but damn, they were impressive.
Niner's better bring their A+ game.
I would have rather they play the winner of Bucs Eagles. Packers playing way better than either one of those teams right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Pizzapitter

Help Support Us

Become a patron