49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

clones2005

Jan 14, 2017
I would have rather they play the winner of Bucs Eagles. Packers playing way better than either one of those teams right now.
In the divisional round there aren't going to be any cupcakes. May as well take on the team with the lowest seed and see what happens. As long as the 9ers are 'on' and playing there game the opponent shouldn't much matter.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
In the divisional round there aren't going to be any cupcakes. May as well take on the team with the lowest seed and see what happens. As long as the 9ers are 'on' and playing there game the opponent shouldn't much matter.
Sure, and I wouldn't pick the Packers to win, but they got that vibe of a team that's really coming on late and can make a run. If 9ers stumble out of the gate they will have their hands full.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Sure, and I wouldn't pick the Packers to win, but they got that vibe of a team that's really coming on late and can make a run. If 9ers stumble out of the gate they will have their hands full.
The Niners absolutely need to punch the young team like the packers in the mouth right away. You don’t want to give them hope. It’s not the week for one of those slow starts. But I still think the only way Brock and Co. lose is if they get in their own way.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Brock and the 9ers need to learn from Dallas. They need to play to win and play aggressively. Can't be tentative. Can't play 'not to lose'.
I have more of a worry of Shanahan getting way too cute with his gameplan and play calling. I’m confident in them when they play balanced football, when Shannie abandons the run game for no reason at all is when I get worried.

Reactions: Cyclones8824

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021

To be honest that doesn’t tell me much. I’d hope it would be the most watched stream game of all time, it was a freakin playoff game. What was the other exclusively streamed NFL game?

How does that compare to the other playoff game ratings? How does it compare to what they were expecting? How many subscribers did they get? Remember they paid $110M for the rights to that game. They needed a **** ton of revenue to get a return.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
First time I will ever root against Brock. Gotta root for my Pack. I don’t expect the Pack to win. So I’ll root for Brock after this game.
giphy.webp

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

We’ve been spoiled as American sports fans, in much of Europe the big soccer games are expensive ppv and everyone watches at bars, like ufc or boxing here…or sails the high seas.

I don’t mind if it’s $5-10/mo and the service has other decent stuff.

I’ve been happy with paramount plus that has all 40+ games of my favorite soccer team and some other shows for $6/mo.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Packers on 5.5-6 days rest and traveling west. I like this setup for 49ers
I kind of look at it the other way. Packers are rolling right now, always a good way to keep it rolling when you have momentum. 49ers starters haven't played meaningful football in 3 weeks. Rust factor could be real.

• Agree
Reactions: Pizzapitter

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
We’ve been spoiled as American sports fans, in much of Europe the big soccer games are expensive ppv and everyone watches at bars, like ufc or boxing here…or sails the high seas.

I don’t mind if it’s $5-10/mo and the service has other decent stuff.

I’ve been happy with paramount plus that has all 40+ games of my favorite soccer team and some other shows for $6/mo.
As I’ve mentioned before, Peacock had a Black Friday deal, 12 months for $24.99, I think. That’s why I have it.

And when KWWL froze up last night on YTTV, I was able to turn to Peacock for the Lions-Rams game. You know what happened then? No commercials. Just a screen promoting Peacock shows with some music playing, for every commercial break. That was actually a plus.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron