30 for 30: Adam Woodbury

Booneville

Oct 31, 2015
If you aren't an Iowa troll, you have emotional and mental issues. So whichever makes you most comfortable I suppose.

I am a rational basketball fan, nothing more.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
If you aren't an Iowa troll, you have emotional and mental issues. So whichever makes you most comfortable I suppose.

Ohhhhh I get it now, you're a doosh, not a troll. That's awesome. Congrats.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

So you're an ISU fan who thinks Georges is an all time great but his personality contributes to a decent amount of it and not his play on the court? I mean you said he's failed in the clutch just as much as he's succeeded. You're also an ISU fan that thinks Carver is an underrated basketball venue? You're not fooling anyone

Last edited:

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
So you're an ISU fan who thinks Georges is an all time great but his personality contributes to a decent amount of it and not his play on the court? I mean you said he's failed in the clutch just as much as he's succeeded. You're also an ISU fan that thinks Carver is an underrated basketball venue? You're not fooling anyone

Carver is an underrated basketball venue if the comparison was being made to 4A high schools in Iowa or Drake.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Carver is an underrated basketball venue if the comparison was being made to 4A high schools in Iowa or Drake.

I'm guessing the game time atmosphere is pretty comparable at some 4A high schools. They don't have to give pizza away to get kids to come to the game.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm guessing CW knows more than all of us on this situation:

And before you ask me about the scholarship count, it's simple. THERE IS ALWAYS ATTRITION and this year will be no different. It's the era that we live in.

I say full court press because this guy wants to get this done now. Timing huge when a lot of the larger sharks aren't on the hunt. Will be other opportunities too IMO. I'm guessing a fair amount (1-3) ships of attrition but who knows.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Does anyone else wonder what Woodbury will say if they hand him the mic tonight on senior night?

My guess: "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you guuuuuuys" then hands the mic to Gesell.