Candide

Jan 4, 2020
Livin the Moon Times
This isn't a me being pissed off so I started another thread threat. I'm getting looking for real answers.

How are we so bad in so many areas? No wr gets separation. TEs absent. Offensive line got no pushe. The amount of tip of balls that led to TOs, etc.

With these players, with this experience, HOW does this happen?

Small gripe, but of you aren't going to have any chance at a punt return because of a short field why not bring pressure?

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
We have some good players obviously but from 1-11 on offense we are severely lacking. Easy to defend a team when very little threat of a play more than 10 yards. Play calling doesn’t help. Defense was great. If Campbell is indeed elite like we hear he better figure early September out.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Just when we think we didn't need the greatest gut-check of all time we needed the greatest gut-check of all time. Classic Iowa State football.

Reactions: CYTUTT

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Offense is extremely predictable and the playmakers have been exposed because the offensive play calling hasn’t evolved with them. Not sure what else I can come up with

Special teams still blows… three guys back to field a punt and it still rolls like 30 yards??

So much for this impressive strength coach changing everything. We are getting out worke

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
This isn't a me being pissed off so I started another thread threat. I'm getting looking for real answers.

How are we so bad in so many areas? No wr gets separation. TEs absent. Offensive line got no pushe. The amount of tip of balls that led to TOs, etc.

We played 90% of the game on our own half.

Defense was great. Offense was, all things considered, the worst performance, I can remember.

With these players, with this experience, HOW does this happen?
Your are playing a bit of a mirror image of what your team is they are just better at doing it.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
In theory this is a worse game than in the late 1980s of getting beaten by raisin face by 40+. Matt has A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I think special teams is the difference, always has been. We keep starting in ******* field position because we can’t return punts for some goddamn reason.

Reactions: Ankency

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I think special teams is the difference, always has been. We keep starting in ******* field position because we can’t return punts for some goddamn reason.
Special teams didn’t throw the ball and cough it up to the Iowa defense. Our offense was compete ******* once again.

Reactions: CRcyclone6