2025 Football Targets (Offer List in OP)

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
As expected. Didn’t sound like we had a chance from the beginning with him wanting to create his own story. I realize times have changed, but man losing a legacy recruit to KU in football :puke::puke:

He didn't want to follow his dad on the defensive side of the ball that is for sure.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I noticed we have a lot of new '25 and '26 offers out to kids in Utah. Does this have anything to do with Utah and BYU joining the conference?
We started recruiting Utah with the kid who went to Oregon a couple of years ago—when the PAC was still a thing, and Utah was in denial. I assume that had to do with BYU.

My impression is that landing Overby on short notice—after Utah stopped fooling themselves—opened the flood gates.

Reactions: demoncore1031

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
We started recruiting Utah with the kid who went to Oregon a couple of years ago—when the PAC was still a thing, and Utah was in denial. I assume that had to do with BYU.

My impression is that landing Overby on short notice—after Utah stopped fooling themselves—opened the flood gates.

He was from Idaho.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

Frog

May 6, 2021
Sounds like it’s only a matter of time before Manske commits.
That's great news. I know he has a lot of great offers and read where Nebraska was all in and believed they were gonna get the commit. LOL.
The QB room is gonna be stacked for awhile! Moberly coming in is no slouch either!

Reactions: nrg4isu

Trashman12345

Nov 13, 2021
The Nebby stuff has cooled down in regards to Manske...Texas A&M hired the main contact(Senior analyst-Ellsworth) between Manske and Nebby...hence the spiked interest by A&M recently.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Sounds like it’s only a matter of time before Manske commits.
I don’t claim to be an expert talent evaluator, but when I watch Alex’s highlight some of his throws seem (cough) oddly familiar. Especially when scrambling or under pressure.

Only (ahem) a couple of inches taller.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
First commit a huge one! QB Alex Manske. Currently 8 P4 offers, including Texas A&M, KState, Pitt, Wisconsin and oh, that team over east that can’t develop a QB worth a darn.

Looking for a domino effect.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron