***Scottie Scheffler Arrest Thread***

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Rahm looks miserable and I love it.
I honestly don't care that these guys are taking the money, but I did find it funny that he left and then immediately said "hey maybe we should play 72 holes".

I guess they would have to rename it to the LXXII tour. Go ahead and take the money...but don't take it and then immediately complain about the format.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
And you call yourself a golf fan. SMH. Golf is the sport I watch the most on ESPN+. Those Thursday and Friday morning rounds are a great way to make the work week fly by.
Well, I had ESPN+, then talked my wife into the Disney bundle, and when we switched, I just kind of forgot about that since basketball is over. Oops. Also just let Paramount Plus lapse and couldn't think of a reason to keep that. Oops again.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Do you love that he's -1 and a good round away from being in the hunt?
I want Rahm in the hunt. Along with Koepka and any other LIV big name. But I won't be rooting for them to win. But it should make the watch a lot more interesting.

I can't blame Rahm for taking $360Mish. Especially at a time when it looked like the LIV and PGA Tours were going to come to some agreement. And being from Spain his worldview might be a lot different than typical US person.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
If Scottie has any sense of humor at all he shows up to the first tee with a tear drop painted by his eye.

Seriously though what an absolutely joke. He’s by all accounts the nicest dude around. I’m guessing there was just genuine confusion about where he could go.

Reactions: stuclone

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
www.oldschoolradical.com
When you’re responding to an accident with a fatality, I doubt you have much patience for people regardless of who they are.
That's the problem, a lot of them don't have any patience or common sense. If you can't temper your aggression in stressful situations, you are too dangerous to hold that position.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
www.oldschoolradical.com
Not many details but hard to imagine a situation where the appropriate response to a traffic flow incident is to physically assault and cuff someone.
I can see him stopping him and chewing him out, but clear your ******* head and have some situational awareness before going off like that. My money is on that cop having more repercussions from the incident than Scottie. I can definitely see how that could happen on his end, and being a celebrity, I doubt you'd be real comfortable with someone suddenly "attaching themselves" to your car.

Hubbs4cy

Oct 10, 2023
I feel like the PGA is going to have to suspend play indefinitely. He likely won't get released for a few to 24 hrs. PGA needs to step up and say no play until then.

• Haha
Reactions: 1100011CS

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
What?!?! They actually arrested him and took him away in a police car? WTF. At some point don't you just give him a scolding for driving around the police cruiser and send him on his way? I guess I'll wait for more information to come out, but I don't see Scheffler as a guy that's going to do something to warrant actually being arrested.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz