2022 Recruits and their list of schools

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
I never said he lost to them. I believe he beat them in tight low scoring matches as is very typical with wrestle offs and guys you wrestle all the time.

Tossed them around left and right? Yea right.

If he was tossing them around left and right how come we never saw that guy in a match?
He had Mackall on his back twice and was up 8-2, winning 8-4. Threw him to his back 20 seconds into the match.

Reeves wasn’t even that close.

End of year he beat the Russian 4-3, but that is when his shoulder was crap. The orthopedic surgeon said there was way more damage once they got in there.

So ya maybe wrestling with one arm explains it.

I’m done with posting on here.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
He had Mackall on his back twice and was up 8-2, winning 8-4. Threw him to his back 20 seconds into the match.

End of year he beat the Russian 4-3, but that is when his shoulder was crap. The orthopedic surgeon said there was way more damage once they got in there.

Don’t let crablegs stop you! He’s a dbag. We enjoy your insights!!!!!

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016

What about his matches in actual competition then? Did he ever have a D1 match decided by more than 2 points?
Did it just not translate? Performance anxiety? What happened?

cywr89

May 14, 2009
What about his matches in actual competition then? Did he ever have a D1 match decided by more than 2 points?
Lost to OSU in OT due to freshman error at end of regualtion and then loss to same kid 19-1 at big 12s after injury. Went into OT against NCAA semifinals Utah Valley with injury. I’m not sure what results you are referring to especially since he only wrestled 7 matches prior to big 12s and the injury with both losses in OT to highly ranked wrestlers. BTW - 3 majors out of the 5 wins prior to injury as a true frosh. Please don’t let data get in the wAy of your narrative to bash ISU wrestlers.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Well, this will be a first for a “non-troll”. Time for the ignore button.

• Winner
Reactions: CyGold

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
What a weird hill to die on
Sorry I’m not buying this smoke coming out of the wrestling room. If he’s tossing Mackall around left and right he’s not losing to true fresh from OSU who wasn’t very good

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Redding & Terukina would of had monster win lose records if this was a normal year. They were not big time big chip recruits. They did fine as true freshman during this crazy year

Reactions: Boxer007

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Yes, coaches love to brag about when one of their athletes beat another. Your true colors are really coming out this off-season. Thanks for not acting like you are an ISU fan like your first few years. As others have stated time to ignore.
You guys have the thinnest skin ever. Can’t imagine how it must be living like that, completely unable to accept criticism.

And Buf, I would not lump Redding in with Terukina. Redding showed his potential on the mat. With Terukina all we have is room stories and a lot of losses.

• Dumb
Reactions: lar07son

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
You guys have the thinnest skin ever. Can’t imagine how it must be living like that, completely unable to accept criticism.

And Buf, I would not lump Redding in with Terukina. Redding showed his potential on the mat. With Terukina all we have is room stories and a lot of losses.
I am just saying that under normal years, both would of been not starting right away

Reactions: JM4CY

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

Just STFU.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Little recruiting tidbit from Willie Saylor's Fargo Junior preview.

He stated that Iowa State is making a push for James Rowley

Ranked #17 on Willie's 2022 Big Board. Projected at 184 and from Oregon
I know nothing about the kid, but Willie’s ranking makes me think he’s legit. For some reason though a highly rated 184 from the Pacific NW scares me.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I know nothing about the kid, but Willie’s ranking makes me think he’s legit. For some reason though a highly rated 184 from the Pacific NW scares me.

From Flo
James Rowley

Ranked top 10 in the nation as of June, 2021 at 170 pounds, Rowley is a native of Corvallis, Oregon. Rowley will represent the U.S. at the Cadet world championships in 2021.
In his prep career Rowley has won the preseason nationals, Perry Burlison tournament, and Reser's tournament of champions. Rowley won a district three, and Oregon state title in 2020.