2022 Recruits and their list of schools

isufan2

Nov 15, 2014
If Swiderski will be at 133. We will be OK. If not we still need 133. Other wise we got about every weight covered. Depends if Schon ends up at 197. If he doesn't. We probably need 197. Sounds like we still may add one in this class and I am hearing one in the next class at the upper weights from Waverly.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020
If Swiderski will be at 133. We will be OK. If not we still need 133. Other wise we got about every weight covered. Depends if Schon ends up at 197. If he doesn't. We probably need 197. Sounds like we still may add one in this class and I am hearing one in the next class at the upper weights from Waverly.
I don't hold my breath with anyone from Waverly. Hawk country and it's shown recently.

isufan2

Nov 15, 2014
Iowa signed Kolby Franklin & UNI signed Wyatt Voelker. They have their 197. Not saying they can't sign another. But makes more sense for him to come to ISU!

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011

Dammit. I tried another reverse psychology move but failed. If it really took the resources rumored to get him I’m glad he’s not coming here. We’re rolling with Terukina regardless and he will do fine.

It also seems the one semester hired guns don’t tend to work out well. Same with massive cutters. He’s going to compete at an elite level after 1-2 days of weigh ins? I don’t see it.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Dammit. I tried another reverse psychology move but failed. If it really took the resources rumored to get him I’m glad he’s not coming here. We’re rolling with Terukina regardless and he will do fine.

It also seems the one semester hired guns don’t tend to work out well. Same with massive cutters. He’s going to compete at an elite level after 1-2 days of weigh ins? I don’t see it.
What resources was it going to take from the wrestling program?