MLB: ***2024 Minnesota Twins***

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
He's really turned it on since his slow start. I'm sure the Twins are going to leave Sano at AAA for the entire injury length, but no one in their right mind would send down Miranda now. Hopefully someone is willing to take a flyer on him or the FO has the sense to just DFA him otherwise.

Reactions: stuclone

Tpups21

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA
He's really turned it on since his slow start. I'm sure the Twins are going to leave Sano at AAA for the entire injury length, but no one in their right mind would send down Miranda now. Hopefully someone is willing to take a flyer on him or the FO has the sense to just DFA him otherwise.
Still wonder if Miranda might get traded by the deadline for pitching.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Could we see Garlick get DFA'd for Sano? Kiriloff, Celestino, Kepler, Buxton, and Gordon as outfielders? Basically only there as a righty who is good against lefties.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
I’d trade Miranda for Luis Castillo.

I think I wouldn't. I would probably be willing to dangle Royce Lewis or Spencer Steer for the right SP, though.

I think they can get by with the starters we have. I'd trade for 3 or 4 RPs hoping 1 or 2 of them get hot for a second half.

Tpups21

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA
I think I wouldn't. I would probably be willing to dangle Royce Lewis or Spencer Steer for the right SP, though.

I think they can get by with the starters we have. I'd trade for 3 or 4 RPs hoping 1 or 2 of them get hot for a second half.
Miranda is terrible defensively. Doesn’t have a position if everyone is healthy. Hard to see them winning a postseason series with a 1-2 of Gray and Ryan.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Miranda is terrible defensively. Doesn’t have a position if everyone is healthy. Hard to see them winning a postseason series with a 1-2 of Gray and Ryan.

I'm no expert on fielding metrics, but I think I've read he's struggled a bit, but I don't believe he was terrible in the minors. I'm hoping he's their regular 3B next year, honestly.

I'd love to get Castillo or someone as a SP, but I don't think I'd trade Miranda to do it.

Now if they suddenly signed Correa to a big extension, I'd be okay letting Miranda go as a healthy Lewis could be really good at 3B. I'm worried about Lewis health long term though.

Edit: I'm not going to throw a fit if they trade Miranda for a top end SP, though. Just saying I'd prefer to trade other prospects.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
I’d trade Miranda for Luis Castillo.
Would love to get Castillo, or Bednar, but throw together Sano, Steer, Gordon, Martin, and, of course, Pagan in a package deal.

Today was big win against a good Brewers team. Now let's take three from the Sox.

Reactions: Tpups21

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron