2022 ISU NFL rookie prospects

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Oh for sure! Happy he and Montgomery are on the Bears so I can see them and have them on the team I cheer for, but sad for them that they are with such a horrible organization
I completely agree. I almost wish they would trade David or something. That’s a total mess.

But I’m a Vikings fan so I really have zero room talk when your team has found ways for literally decades to shoot themselves directly in the d*ck.

Reactions: CRCy17

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Oh for sure! Happy he and Montgomery are on the Bears so I can see them and have them on the team I cheer for, but sad for them that they are with such a horrible organization

The Bears are the Raiders until Al Davis died. When Virginia passes they need to sell the team. Her son doesn't know **** about football.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I've already accepted the fact they're going to have a top 3 pick in next years draft. Its going to be a rough year.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Rose is #48, played a lot middle of the 3rd and the start of the 4th quarter. Knock on Rose is he struggles with covering the pass. I have been trying to keep an eye on him, and have seen nothing that he has done that really helped his case.

Chiefs have a loaded roster, they like their starting LB's and drafted the kid out of Wisconsin, it will be a struggle for Rose to make the practice squad, but you can never tell. Maybe he is a project for a couple of years down the line.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron