2022 ISU NFL rookie prospects

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
From July 29th:

"Questions about Purdy, whom the 49ers selected with the final pick in this year’s draft, primarily revolve around his arm strength. He clearly doesn’t deliver the football with the same zip as Lance and Sudfeld, two much larger quarterbacks. But Purdy has showcased adequate distance and velocity when he’s set his feet in the pocket before throwing. Both of the rookie’s two interceptions (rookie safety Tayler Hawkins grabbed the second one) came with Purdy on the move away from the pass rush."

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Any of you KC fans know how Rose has looked in camp? I can hardly find him mentioned anywhere other than that one random article saying he will make the team.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Any of you KC fans know how Rose has looked in camp? I can hardly find him mentioned anywhere other than that one random article saying he will make the team.
I’ve never heard his name mentioned in any of the media reporting on the Chiefs camp. Not a word.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
There was an article somewhere that noted he was the most likely UDFA signing to make the team. Saw the article on here somewhere.
Unfortunately that was a national source, clickbait type article with little to note insight into the Chiefs actual roster situation at LB. I am just hoping he can make the practice squad.

• Informative
Reactions: clone4life82

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Allen gets a catch. Bears get 3 yards total on first drive. Ends with a sack. Go Bears. :confused:

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Chase Allen with a 2yd reception on the Bears’ first play from scrimmage. Sounds like he should get some good time today with some light injuries in the TE room. Would be nice if the Bears could get some first downs to keep the offense in the field so we can watch him more.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Chase Allen with a 2yd reception on the Bears’ first play from scrimmage. Sounds like he should get some good time today with some light injuries in the TE room. Would be nice if the Bears could get some first downs to keep the offense in the field so we can watch him more.
He had a nice block on that short drive too. Looks like the bears put some meat on him.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

LOL!!!!!!! As Bears fan I am laughing out of frustration.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
LOL!!!!!!! As Bears fan I am laughing out of frustration.
Oh for sure! Happy he and Montgomery are on the Bears so I can see them and have them on the team I cheer for, but sad for them that they are with such a horrible organization