NBA: ***2022-2023 NBA season, post season, and offseason***

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Wonder if Wiseman can right his career in a new place. Like the warriors getting Payton back.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
For some to chase his record I think the one and done rule will need to go away. Need all the years you can get.
I'm late to the scoring record discussion. I was thinking that Lebron had the advantage over Kareem by going stright to the pros from hs, while Kareem couldn't even leave early. I was surprised to see Lebron has actually played less games.

I do agree that load management will contribute to this record lasting a long time

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'm late to the scoring record discussion. I was thinking that Lebron had the advantage over Kareem by going stright to the pros from hs, while Kareem couldn't even leave early. I was surprised to see Lebron has actually played less games.

I do agree that load management will contribute to this record lasting a long time

Kareem also got his 38,000 plus without help of the 3 point shot.

• Informative
Reactions: pulse and NENick

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
NBA is so much more fun to watch than college hoops right now.
Would've never in a million years thought I'd say this as recently as a year or two ago, but couldn't agree more. The college product has become so much worse with how physical it is, and ISU obviously contributes plenty to that. And anyone that likes to claim the NBA doesn't play defense largely doesn't watch it much for the most part. The offensive skill level is just off the charts.

The NCAA tourney and conference tourneys will still always be my favorite basketball to watch with how magnified everything is, but like you said, so much more fun to watch a random NBA game over a random NCAA game as things currently stand.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Tbf how many 3’s would Kareem be making/taking if he had the chance
Played for years in a system where if the fast break (remember those?) wasn't there they threw it into him (the correct move BTW).

Help Support Us

Become a patron