*** 2022-2023 College Football Survivor Week 13 / 14 ***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Looks like the Georgia game is safe to call. Congratulations to @cowmaster1 on becoming the 2022 CF College Football Survivor Champion.

Thanks to all who participated this year and sorry to the many who got reminders from me. Just prefer someone go out on a bad pick than a no pick. Out of around 140 participants I think no picks were in the single digits.

My new tiebreaker system seemed to be a success but any possible tweaks people have I will listen to.

I think next year I might sweeten the pot by giving the winner a monetary prize aka a gift card.

cowmaster1

Dec 16, 2012
St. Paul
Looks like the Georgia game is safe to call. Congratulations to @cowmaster1 on becoming the 2022 CF College Football Survivor Champion.

Thanks to all who participated this year and sorry to the many who got reminders from me. Just prefer someone go out on a bad pick than a no pick. Out of around 140 participants I think no picks were in the single digits.

My new tiebreaker system seemed to be a success but any possible tweaks people have I will listen to.

I think next year I might sweeten the pot by giving the winner a monetary prize aka a gift card.
Thanks for putting this on! I was a big fan of the tiebreaker system - made me make think a little more about my picks, especially near the end. Look forward to next year, especially I've got my whole team coming back.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron