2021 NFL draft thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

IcSyUclone

Mar 20, 2020
It's against the rules to contact UDFA'S before the draft is over. CAR calls this guy in the 6th to tell him he was drafted and he's confused thinking they're trying to make sure he signs as a UDFA.

• Funny
Reactions: Acylum

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It's against the rules to contact UDFA'S before the draft is over. CAR calls this guy in the 6th to tell him he was drafted and he's confused thinking they're trying to make sure he signs as a UDFA.

“Chill out bro”

I love how he talks to the coach that just drafted him.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I think there were links on here with Purdy as the #11 overall pick. Don't sell him short. McDonald could make some noise too. That'd be 3 first round picks next year. Unreal.
Four. Isheem.

Then let’s see Mike Rose’s 40 time, and whether someone like Joe Scates explodes as a junior, because he’s got that kind of raw talent. Oh, and how a guy like maybe Colin Downing feels about earning a paycheck.

• Haha
Reactions: isufbcurt

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Four, five, or SIX 1st rounders for ISU.

Unreal. You guys on fire.
Recognizing that certain individual players each might have the potential to be drafted fairly high under certain circumstances is not the same as saying they all will. Not hardly.

Last edited:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Just a thought.

I don’t know how many DL Pitt had drafted, but it was at least three. And those were all guys who worked the majority of their careers with a strength coach named Dave Andrews.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I don't get the love for Cleveland in the draft.. Round 1 pick seems good. But round 2 LB is a position that doesn't lead to modern NFL success and the kid has a potential career ending heart issue (why he fell). Their second pick in round 2 is a WR who can't run routes but is FAST.. Outside of Tyreke Hill.. That type of player seems to be a bust WAY more often then not