2019 Football Targets

SiouxCityCyclone

Nov 10, 2016
My best quess would be Jayden Russell, DB out of Kansas. His recent tweets could be an indication.

I hope we eventually sign Russell, but I'm guessing it's Joseph Thompson out of Chicago. His name on Twitter is KING, hence the picture of the crown.

Edit: The crown I was talking about was actually a picture of Biggie wearing the crown. I only saw the compressed version initially and all I saw was the crown, but I still think that's a good indicator of who it could be referring to

Last edited:
Reactions: isu81 and greenec31

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
DT Isaiah Gibson:

"Being at Iowa State was really great, and talking to all the coaches up there was nice," Gibson stated. "We talked to the defensive coordinator (Jon Heacock) and the strength and conditioning people, so I know exactly how they do things at Iowa State."

"The academic meeting was very good, and it was probably the best academic presentation I've ever seen," he added. "I spoke to Coach (Matt) Campbell, and he told me it was great having me on campus. He told me to take my time with everything, and make the right decision. He was very honest with me."

"I would say this visit really changed my perspective on Iowa State, and they made me feel like I was one of their players," he admitted. "They didn't sugarcoat anything, and they kept it real. I might go back up there for an official visit, and I need to get those figured out at some point. The visit really raised them up in my eyes."

https://247sports.com/college/iowa-...-holds-nearly-20-scholarship-offers-116700384

Reactions: VeloClone

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
CB Joseph Thompson has 4 new CB's to ISU since Sunday, 6 total since March 12th. Halsted, Trieu, 3 Illinois guys and a national guy. 5 picked ISU and 1 picked Illinois.

Reactions: isutrevman

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

S Corien Azema from Houston, TX.

P5 offers from Duke, Indiana, MSU, Minnesota, Mizzou, Nebraska, NW, Utah and Vanderbilt.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

SDE Jason Gold Jr. from League City, TX.

P5 offers from Boston College, KSU, Minnesota, OSU, TCU and VT.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

CB/S La’Darius Henry decommitted from USF. Iowa State offered December 6th (247 doesn't show an offer) and he has retweeted ISU FB account since.

Has also retweeted Purdue, UCF, USF, Wake Forest, Rutgers, WVU and Marshall after a quick scan of the past two days. I'll still leave him as unlikely for the moment.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

CB Joseph Thompson commits from a top 4 of Illinois, Northern Illinois and Toledo.

Thompson is the 7th commitment in the class, moving ISU to 13th in the very early rankings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ComCY and greenec31