2019 Football Targets

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Iowa state has the top ranked recruiting class in the B12 currently (247). Man, that's a strange sentence to type.

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

SDE Dylan Hall from Lancaster, CA.

Offers from Arizona State, Illinois, Oregon State, Purdue, Washington State, Boise State and Nevada.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
Max Duggan expected to announce decision this week, per hometown paper:

http://www.nonpareilonline.com/spor...cle_858fa0dc-3d41-11e8-bb32-cffd5cebc12c.html

. . . Duggan is expected to announce his college choice sometime this week. Among his offers, the Lewis Central junior has 22 from Power Five schools plus Notre Dame.

There are eight from the Big Ten (Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northwestern and Indiana) and five from the SEC (Georgia, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Vanderbilt). There are three each from the Big 12 (TCU, Iowa State and Kansas State) and ACC (North Carolina State, North Carolina, Virginia Tech), and two from the Pac-12 (Arizona State, Oregon), along with Notre Dame.

247Sports lists two of Duggan’s prospective schools as “warmer”: Minnesota and TCU. It lists two others as “warm”: Ohio State and Notre Dame. The remaining schools are tagged as “cool.’’

Here’s the problem with those temperatures: If Duggan reconsiders and realizes he likes a coach or a system or a group of players more than he previously thought, a “cool’’ could instantly become a “warm.’’ . . .

isu81

Mar 6, 2013

SDE Dylan Hall from Lancaster, CA.

Offers from Arizona State, Illinois, Oregon State, Purdue, Washington State, Boise State and Nevada.

Nate- these are best thing in this board. Thanks for taking the time to do it. With as many offers as we have out there, a lot of updates! I’m sure it’s here somewhere, but any idea how many we take? Looks like we only lose 16 and are 4 over now, but normal attrition seems to always push us to at least 20?

• Agree
Reactions: weR138

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Nate- these are best thing in this board. Thanks for taking the time to do it. With as many offers as we have out there, a lot of updates! I’m sure it’s here somewhere, but any idea how many we take? Looks like we only lose 16 and are 4 over now, but normal attrition seems to always push us to at least 20?
I'm not sure on the exact number, this staff seems to retain very well through the first couple years. I think 20 is the minimum number, but I haven't looked into the scholarship situation much yet. Crazy to have 9 commits already.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron