2018 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

S/OLB Christian Morgan from Porter, TX. Warmer to ND, warm to BU, NW, and TTU.

P5 offers from ND, BU, NW, TTU, Ind, Vandy plus many more smaller schools notably including UConn, Houston and SMU.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

DT Bryson Williams from Lincoln, NE. He has visited ISU twice already, once for the spring game. He now lists ISU, IA and KSU as warm.

Those are also his 3 P5 Offers, along with Navy, AF, SDSU, SD, Yale, UCF and others.

Reactions: Hayes30

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
OG Carlos Vettorello no longer warmer to MN, only warm.
OT Darian Kinnard now warm to PSU.
WR Kory Taylor now warmer to WVU and Louisville. No longer warm to Rut, UK, or BC.
WDE Joseph Ossai now warm to OU.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Henry Geil expected to decide soon, he lists Iowa as his favorite with ISU close behind. He would most likely commit to WI if they offer. I'm not sure if he is confused about which school he is talking about?

“What I think separates Iowa apart is their business school. There are (several) Fortune 500 companies in Des Moines, which is less than an hour away from Iowa City. Iowa City is 1h45m from DM,

“Yes, (Iowa) is out in front. Obviously, they aren’t winning it by a long shot. Iowa State is really close, too. A little bit further away from Des Moines and don’t have as strong of a business program, but definitely have the academic needs I want to meet.” Ames is 40m.

"Although he wasn't in a rush to pick a school when the process started, Geil has no intentions of dragging out his decision. He said it could come any time before the end of May."

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...iowa-frontrunner-land-prebles-geil/100297234/