Houston in OT
NDSU by 2
Colorado by 1
Nebraska by 3

Whoa.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Let's just give Greg another 4 years or so to get things sorted out and get his players in place. He has us on the right track. I mean we are 9 points away from being winless in 2010. Progress baby!

Why did we fire Morgan again?

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
Oh boy, another thread telling us how bad ISU basketball is this year. We need more of these.[/QUOTE

No, actually we don't need replies to posts like this. We do, however, need a new coach. Go ahead, reply again.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
No, actually we don't need replies to posts like this. We do, however, need a new coach. Go ahead, reply again.

What do threads like this prove? That we suck. I think we have that figured out. No need to remind us over and over agian. Why not call JP tomm and tell him we need a new coach?

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
What do threads like this prove? That we suck. I think we have that figured out. No need to remind us over and over agian. Why not call JP tomm and tell him we need a new coach?

In all honesty not all people read all the posts or threads. So the reason for many threads containing the same content is pretty obvious . . . people aren't reading the written word of everybody else's thoughts, they are speaking their own mind on this little information super highway.

You know that you don't have to read every thread or reply to each post. This whole thing is all very voluntary.

JP won't accept my calls.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Hey, I read a thread earlier today where a bunch of the posters said we were going to win 5 or 6 out of these last 6 games.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006

No need to...he is out here reading this tonight.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
In all honesty not all people read all the posts or threads. So the reason for many threads containing the same content is pretty obvious . . . people aren't reading the written word of everybody else's thoughts, they are speaking their own mind on this little information super highway.

You know that you don't have to read every thread or reply to each post. This whole thing is all very voluntary.

JP won't accept my calls.

People read more than you think. They do merge threads at times beacause they are all the same ****.

Email JP then. If you donated enough he would take your phone call.

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
Hey, I read a thread earlier today where a bunch of the posters said we were going to win 5 or 6 out of these last 6 games.

Ooh, so I guess it's 5 of 5 now then huh? Hopefully those people stay off the online poker sites.

How many moral victories equals an actual victory?
How many moral victories get a team into the NCAA tournament?
How many excuses equal a moral victory?

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
What is so strange is that we have such a talented team.... it just doesn't add up.

I agree. I think you could argue that they have more talent than the 2000-2001 team that won 25 games and the Big 12 regular season title.

Garrett < Tinsley
Christopherson = Sullivan (Fr)
Gilstrap > Horton
Brackins > Rancik
Hamilton = Shirley

In terms of talent, this year's team is at least equal to that 2000-01 team. The difference must be all of the intangibles (decision-making, toughness, etc.).

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
People read more than you think. They do merge threads at times beacause they are all the same ****.

So what is the magic number? How much for JP to accept my phone call?

I don't like the logic though, the more I donate the more GMAC gets paid. I should just put all donation funds toward the CGC. That all goes to football right?

Is my donation level directly proportional to my fanhood? I must have skipped that part of the manual.

Latto

Nov 14, 2009

I agree. I think you could argue that they have more talent than the 2000-2001 team that won 25 games and the Big 12 regular season title.

Garrett <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Tinsley
Christopherson = Sullivan (Fr)
Gilstrap > Horton
Brackins > Rancik
Hamilton = Shirley

In terms of talent, this year's team is at least equal to that 2000-01 team. The difference must be all of the intangibles (decision-making, toughness, etc.).

I agree with you for the most part. Sure it's debatable but the key I think is at PG and in your little (parentheses).

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
So what is the magic number? How much for JP to accept my phone call?

I don't like the logic though, the more I donate the more GMAC gets paid. I should just put all donation funds toward the CGC. That all goes to football right?

Is my donation level directly proportional to my fanhood? I must have skipped that part of the manual.

Do you really think LE would have got fired if it wasnt for boosters pulling the strings? They were mad because he didnt talk to them and shake their hand at Cyclone events.

Do you really think Morgan would have got fired if it wasnt for boosters pulling the strings? They were mad because of the street ball being played and type of players he was bringing to Ames.

The amount you dontate or dont donate doesnt affect how good of fan you are but it does affect if your voice is listened to.

If you think Mac is getting a raise or extension after this season you are crazy.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Ooh, so I guess it's 5 of 5 now then huh? Hopefully those people stay off the online poker sites.

How many moral victories equals an actual victory?
How many moral victories get a team into the NCAA tournament?
How many excuses equal a moral victory?

To answer your question,

d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png